Who is the hottest member of Led Zep?

lenono12

273 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest member of Led Zep?

• Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • John Paul Jones
    • John Bonham

Robert's was beautiful too, and JPJ was really cute (in most other bands, he'd have been the heart-throb), but it's the young Jimmy who's always twisted my guts. He lost the best of his looks pretty quickly and dramatically in the space of about a year (1976-77), but in the ten years or so preceding that, I really think he was the most beautiful man of his generation. I was surprised to see him topping the poll, though - I thought Robert would edge it, just because I thought more women were into that sort of look (more built-up body, big hairy chest, big obvious bulge in very tight trousers, etc.) and I was in the minority liking the pale-and-skinny, delicate-and-slightly-feminine thing. Just goes to show, chaps - what women love ain't necessarily what you think. All the men who fret about being a bit scrawny or whatever are worrying about nothing.

1970j_zps3f37f0de.png

I agree, I think Jimmy was the most beautiful man of his generation. He is still beautiful if that serves as any proof! :D He has a thin and long body type, not necessarily skinny. I know a guy who is 6'3" and skinny, bones poking out everywhere but that his body type. Whereas Jimmy has toned muscles. If he were of the gym-guy generation I don't think I would have liked him beefed up like Robert.

5672781452_895462abe9_z.jpg

tumblr_inline_n0d7flZZsW1rxsd1b.jpg

2fc5cb347dd9ad60a6fcdc17644a6744.jpg

Plus I think Jimmy wears his manliness inside out, it's who he is, not what he looked/looks like and I think we ladies pick up on this sort of thing. :D. And I think Jimmy wore hairy better than Robert. He had a better beard, and chops looked awesome on him too. Very manly. In some ways Robert came off more feminine than Jimmy. I don't recall ever seeing Jimmy in a blouse.... :P:D

Plus I think Jimmy wears his manliness inside out, it's who he is, not what he looked/looks like and I think we ladies pick up on this sort of thing. :D. And I think Jimmy wore hairy better than Robert. He had a better beard, and chops looked awesome on him too. Very manly. In some ways Robert came off more feminine than Jimmy. I don't recall ever seeing Jimmy in a blouse.... :P:D

I get what you mean and I agree - but this has got to be a woman's top:

w73_zpscb7534aa.jpg

w_facebook_zps1a0b26c6.jpg

dontpost_zps56f49432.jpg

I was initially unsure whether "hot" was referring to how they looked or how "shit hot" they were as musicians, but now I've read a few pages of the thread I see that it's the former of the two, ha.

I've honestly never really looked at them in that way before, tbh....but then, I'm not so keen on guys with long hair.

Robert is probably the one with the most "sex appeal" but I don't know whether that's just cause he's the lead singer so he's the one you tend to focus on the most...not to mention the fact that he wanders around with his chest on display most of the time and makes orgasm noises in the middle of his vocals and writes lyrics about squeezing lemons...

Having said that...I think JPJ's quite a pretty looking guy...nice dimples :)

But yeah, still...I don't actually have a crush on any of them, per say.

• 1 year later...

I generally don't weigh in on Zeppelin's 'hotness' ........but since the poll is here oh why the hell why not

My opinion is Jimmy Page. Something is so very very alluring about the man - with and without him holding his instrument in his hand.
He has a really unique qualities about him.

I could also be bias because he reigns as my favorite member of the group, but nah I don't think so. LOL

Archived