The Tea Party

statism

thanks for the heads up, I`ve been lucky as I`ve gotten Splender Solis album it is a great album, also in my limited opinion it up there with zeppelin`s best. must be me but I do like seven circles album. I`ve check out the exile and the kingdom album. . . Jeff`s 2nd album, I`ve just ordered "the ground cries out" album with two other tea party albums too!. oh I`ve heard for the bands website that in 2015 the band are coming to the U.K `n` Europe. fingers crossed. my copy of the fab magazine tight but loose issue 37. . . some great reading to come.

I`ve also been playin` Rival Sons first three albums for a few weeks, I think its to do with the bands new album due out 9/6/14. . . I`ve gotten the new Black Stone Cherry album on the first listen its a equal album to the other three, but I`m still counting the 2nd/3rd as my personnel fav`s ... blame it on the boom boom. . . :bravo: oh I am playin` Plants mighty rearranger album that's a classic abum by Robert... :peace: I`ve been blowing of some of my classic vinyl bands Funkadelic , Ramones, Sly and the Family Stone , Quo, Trapeze, Jimi `n` Livng Colour.

ooooooooooh its freak , funk `n` roll . . .

Quote: sometime somewhere someone is smiling

Check out there tune "Coming Back Again" from Seven Circles, it's my fav song from the album

:stereo: been listenin` to " the edges of twilight" amazing album it totally rocks!. next its the newly arrived "TRIPtych " special tour edition 2000 cd . . . been also listenin` to the grateful dead albums as well I glad I`ve finally gotten it " The Tea Party"

Quote:

That`s why the Lord gave us three ears.

An invisible one for what is not SAID . . . (Robert Hunter)

• 4 weeks later...

Charles J, Many thanks for sharing the NEWS, The Tea Party new album its sound like its going to be Hot... fingers crossed they`ll tour the U. K . . . I do dig this band great sound Rock, Bluesy, Progressive Rock, Indian and Middle Eastern Jamming Power Trio . . . three top quantity musicians, being new to the band I`ve not really gotten favourite album or songs yet I`m totally dig everything I`m hearing... where oh where will the new album able to pre-release order,

I`ll go to the bands website shop to see.... Charlie J. White :friends::bravo::peace:

many yes may thanks you two for sharing the new song by, the tea party four mins of Wonderful, Beautiful song... Yes Charles J the Lyrics are wonderful, if the song is anything to judge the rest of the music than we all are in for a hot classic album...

I'm really not enjoying their new single. It's my worst fear, a cheesy ballad by the numbers. Completely doesn't showcase the bands skill or originality. I thought a 10 year absence would have heralded a much better 'first song' than this radio friendly snooze fest. It's like they are trying desperately to win over the mass population again with a safe song, like they attempted with 7C.

Still excited about the album though.

At least he's stopped wearing bandanas now.

cheesy ballad, not hearing that... yes excited about the new album too!... what`s wrong with BANDANAS... have only listened to mindcrime by queenryche oh and the empire one to, both where well worth checking out don't hear Jeff Martian vocals...

I like the song a lot, it seems to be heartfelt from his mind, Jeff from what I have read has had problems keeping relationships in the past and it seems to be him talking to himself and I'm sure now that he is in his 40's he would like to keep it together for a change. I think that he had almost no relationship with his real father so it might be the root cause of his self destruction that he puts himself through. Hopefully he is able to maintain a good relationship with his son and not repeat mistakes that were placed on him by his father.

Edited by Charles J. White

thanks Charles J. White that explains a lot in some of Jeff`s songwriting a little... yes root cause not having much relationship with his father would be a cause, my reason for saying this is my father pass a way on the 12/09/1975 I was aged 13 yrs old, without the father figure I`d make a few hmm small misjudgement one I`ll always wish I`d never happened at all... :peace:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull is going to be on the new album guesting on a track. Jeff Burrows gave a great interview yesterday on Q104 about it. The band is doing Australia first, national Canadian tour in the fall, back to Australia in Jan, and they have a bunch of European dates planned as well.