[b]NEW ZEPPELIN[/b]

scs

You don't need your own personal thread for this. The Breaking News thread is working just fine, even if it's extensive at this point.

Great job on trying to make your title in bold print!

Great job on trying to make your title in bold print!

Hey there SuperDave, even a "better job" that you had to come back and edit this in. What, you didn't catch it the first go round. Duh.............

Go for it Mr. Page and Mr. John Paul Jones. The time has never been better. There are so many great voices out there that would fit in. Your music needs to be heard.

Get over yourself mate.

How many more times are you going to repeat the same old drivel that you constantly dish up regardless of the topic?

Give us all a break.

There is only one singer for JP, JPJ & JB and that's Robert Plant, end of story.

Many have tried few if any have succeeded.

Having seen the poor quality video and audio of Taylor ?, confirms it.

I haven't heard Dave's version of Ramble On (assuming he sang it), won't change my opinion though.

Go back to your metal trash (sorry, er, thrash)!

There is only one singer for JP, JPJ & JB and that's Robert Plant, end of story.

Thank's for your opinion, you are entitled to it. I agreed with it up until about 10 years ago........about up till the Plant/Yallah era.

Now I think that there are several that might just do a even better job, mate.

Get over yourself mate.

How many more times are you going to repeat the same old drivel that you constantly dish up regardless of the topic?

Give us all a break.

I agree, taking Robert out of Led Zeppelin is like have someone who wants to comit susicide that doesn't want to die....it just doesn't work...yes end of story......

Archived