foo fighters exploiting jimmy and jp.jones

No worries, these ignoramic low lives lunatic, matilda and loser er solar did not bother me at all.

The more they talked the more they display their worthless ignorant existence. Nothing but smalltime bullies anyway. Just glad I'm not the only one who saw how sad these low lives are.

What'sss that matilda? Ssslink away? Right.

I thought you said you were leaving? Can't keep your word, huh? I'd say that is sad.

Can't address people by their real name or username? Have to use childish names? I'd say that is sad. How old are you?

Listen, nothing you can say about me or to me is going to bother me. I don't really care what you think.

FOADwaving-smiley.gif

QUOTE (Robert's Plant @ Jun 24 2008, 11:44 AM)

No worries, these ignoramic low lives lunatic, matilda and loser er solar did not bother me at all.

The more they talked the more they display their worthless ignorant existence. Nothing but smalltime bullies anyway. Just glad I'm not the only one who saw how sad these low lives are.

3rd grade: evidently matilda's highest educational attainment but which obviously solar never quite reached.

The more they talked the more they display their worthless ignorant existence. :D

And just to prove it these three are still talking away. :D

No sad lunatic you never bothered me in the first place. You three give me such a good laugh.

As someone said this is one dumb pointless thread. Of which the dumb dumber and dumbest trio of mattmc, loser er solar, aptly named lunacy like will have the last posts.

I BET YOU.

Keep this thread. You deserve it. :rolleyes::D

I want the last post!!!!!!!!!!

Run along RP - the short bus is waiting for you.

This is awesome .SO much animosity over what?.The Foo Fighters.Or jimmy and jonesie playing with them.Stick with Alison ,Robert you'll be safe with her working under you. :P

This is awesome .SO much animosity over what?.The Foo Fighters.Or jimmy and jonesie playing with them.Stick with Alison ,Robert you'll be safe with her working under you. :P

I don't know, you tell us. You started this thread and had a lot of animosity regarding JP and JPJ potentially being in a Foo Fighter's DVD. Obviously, you didn't read all of the comments, because my reference to RP was not to Robert Plant. It was to member "Robert's Plant".

ah foo-for-thought you're old news. you come back to diss just when you think you're safe and soon as you get the heat you turn into a preaching cajoling humour-me kissass. at least those three slugged it out to the end, which is not much i can say of you. you dish your diss when you think it's safe to do so. 5 posts and all you've been is nothing but a diss-monger. you're a wimp and you dont count in my books. that is all i have to say to you.

well misty that was one slugfest for a good laugh. as much fun as it was it's not something that i or anyone i bet would specifically come here in the forums for (except when directly assaulted) ie being told i have no right to listen to zeppelin by foo-for-thought. some fans like this may have that kind of mentality but then i think that if that's the case then they should create their own fan site. i've read many good informative posts here which make my visits worthwhile than useless jaunts from a fan like this.

anyway, goin on topic, as far as the possibility that foo fighters may have exploited jpj and jp, personally im not concerned about it. i heard someone say that dave grohl is quite connected with jpj or jp (is it true?). also he's been actively lobbying to get a piece of zeppelin gig since last year. whether he's just caught in the mania or a lifelong fan, he really looked dream-come-true ecstatic at being on the same stage as jpj and jp. i don't think jpj and jp had anything to lose, whether the wembley jam escalates into a full-blown project.

someone here created a q&a thread where they asked how could the band appeal to the younger generation. i think this is one way, even though jp had already done so with pdiddy long before this. i didn't mind pdiddy. well as for dave grohl, seeing him romping about at last year's ama (much to the look of chagrin on michael stipe's face), i was wondering if kurt cobain was turning in his ashes. he did much better at the princess diana tribute where all he had to do was sing. that one was more believable. he just looked too contrived to me then. anyway, that's just me. i do think that the wembley jam or any possible collaboration with foo fighters certainly does not hurt jpj and jp. their star status is that much. following foo fighters early in their beginnings, i heard dave grohl can be real pushy to get it done just so, which also explained the number of turn-overs among band members. so in those terms, who knows, may jpj and jp may even get a hit out of it. foo fighters certainly have their own fan base who will learn a good deal of zep if they haven't already done so.

next i will be really interested to see jimmy page and chris martin.

ah foo-for-thought you're old news. you come back to diss just when you think you're safe and soon as you get the heat you turn into a preaching cajoling humour-me kissass. at least those three slugged it out to the end, which is not much i can say of you. you dish your diss when you think it's safe to do so. 5 posts and all you've been is nothing but a diss-monger. you're a wimp and you dont count in my books. that is all i have to say to you.

well misty that was one slugfest for a good laugh. as much fun as it was it's not something that i or anyone i bet would specifically come here in the forums for (except when directly assaulted) ie being told i have no right to listen to zeppelin by foo-for-thought. some fans like this may have that kind of mentality but then i think that if that's the case then they should create their own fan site. i've read many good informative posts here which make my visits worthwhile than useless jaunts from a fan like this.

anyway, goin on topic, as far as the possibility that foo fighters may have exploited jpj and jp, personally im not concerned about it. i heard someone say that dave grohl is quite connected with jpj or jp (is it true?). also he's been actively lobbying to get a piece of zeppelin gig since last year. whether he's just caught in the mania or a lifelong fan, he really looked dream-come-true ecstatic at being on the same stage as jpj and jp. i don't think jpj and jp had anything to lose, whether the wembley jam escalates into a full-blown project.

someone here created a q&a thread where they asked how could the band appeal to the younger generation. i think this is one way, even though jp had already done so with pdiddy long before this. i didn't mind pdiddy. well as for dave grohl, seeing him romping about at last year's ama (much to the look of chagrin on michael stipe's face), i was wondering if kurt cobain was turning in his ashes. he did much better at the princess diana tribute where all he had to do was sing. that one was more believable. he just looked too contrived to me then. anyway, that's just me. i do think that the wembley jam or any possible collaboration with foo fighters certainly does not hurt jpj and jp. their star status is that much. following foo fighters early in their beginnings, i heard dave grohl can be real pushy to get it done just so, which also explained the number of turn-overs among band members. so in those terms, who knows, may jpj and jp may even get a hit out of it. foo fighters certainly have their own fan base who will learn a good deal of zep if they haven't already done so.

next i will be really interested to see jimmy page and chris martin.

Awww you are so sweet!! Thank you for the compliments. FYI I'm never worried about being "safe".

JPJ played on their 2005 album In Your Honor

He conducted the orchestra part of the Pretender at the Grammies

As far as turnover among band members, not so much. Initially there were a few shakeups. When Grohl recorded their first album there was no band at all. He did every instrument on it. He put the band together to tour and record more so of course it was trial and error. William Goldsmith and Franz Stahl left in 97 and 99. Pat Smear has been a touring guitarist for the past 2 or 3 years.

It is his band and he does run the show there. That you are right about.

anyway, goin on topic, as far as the possibility that foo fighters may have exploited jpj and jp, personally im not concerned about it.

Yet you prattle on nonsensically for way too many boring lines about it after writing this. :rolleyes:

I just do not get all the Foo bashing because Page and JPJ decided to play with them. As far as any DVD, if the Page / JPJ part is included, does any one around here really think that Page and JPJ would not be contacted about this before it was done? I see no exploitation, but I do see a lot respect and admiration shown by Grohl towards Page and JPJ.

When Grohl recorded their first album there was no band at all. He did every instrument on it.

If this is true, he is one talented individual.

It is true---

After Nirvana recorded Nevermind, Grohl went back to the D.C.-area and recorded a handful of tracks that would appear on Pocketwatch, a cassette released by Simple Machines. For most of 1992, he was busy with Nirvana, but when the band stayed off of the road, he recorded solo material with Jones, who had moved to Seattle. The pair kept recording throughout early 1993, when Grohl returned to Nirvana to record In Utero.

Grohl had toyed with the idea of releasing another independent cassette in the summer of 1993, but the plans never reached fruition. Following Kurt Cobain's suicide in 1994, the drummer kept quiet for several months. In the fall of 1994, booking time in a professional studio, Grohl and Jones recorded the album that became the Foo Fighters' debut album in a week. Boiling down his backlog of songs to about 15 tracks, Grohl played all of the instruments on the album. He made 100 copies of the tape, passing it out to friends and associates. In no time, Dave Grohl's solo project became the object of a fierce record-company bidding war.

Instead of embarking on a full-fledged solo career, Grohl decided to form a band. Through his wife he met Nate Mendel, the bassist for Sunny Day Real Estate. Shortly before the pair met, Jeremy Enigk, the leader of Sunny Day Real Estate, had converted to Christianity and quit the band, effectively ending the group's career. Not only did Mendel join Grohl's band, but so did Sunny Day's drummer, William Goldsmith; former Germs and Nirvana guitarist Pat Smear rounded out the lineup.

you dish your diss when you think it's safe to do so. 5 posts and all you've been is nothing but a diss-monger. you're a wimp and you dont count in my books. that is all i have to say to you.

What are you, twelve? :huh:

Meet me at the bike racks after recess. :rolleyes:

I don't even care who you're arguing with. This is ridiculous.

Grohl sounds like an amazing artist. I had never even heard of him, but I admit that I am very biased towards ZEPPELIN. Now that he has shown all this respect to the band, I will take more note of him. I think that it is great that he appreciates LED ZEPPELIN so much.

Foo for Thought: I think that I want to buy a FOO CD and further check them out. What CD of theirs would you suggest to a DIE HARD ZEP HEAD like myself??

Grohl sounds like an amazing artist. I had never even heard of him, but I admit that I am very biased towards ZEPPELIN. Now that he has shown all this respect to the band, I will take more note of him. I think that it is great that he appreciates LED ZEPPELIN so much.

Foo for Thought: I think that I want to buy a FOO CD and further check them out. What CD of theirs would you suggest to a DIE HARD ZEP HEAD like myself??

It's just a totally different type of music but I'd say go with the first one. It's great listening.

No you said JPJ and JP were manipulated. Now it appears you are backtracking which is good, you should be. It was the point you thought anyone could deceive them into playing with them. My point was never about your love or unlove of the FF. But your whole new set of points is interesting. I'll ponder them.

If you don't like the Foo Fighters, then you are not allowed to use FOO to make up words like fooking. Just a little rule I have.

http://www.antimusic.com/news/08/july/04Gr..._US_Fest_.shtml

I just do not get all the Foo bashing because Page and JPJ decided to play with them. As far as any DVD, if the Page / JPJ part is included, does any one around here really think that Page and JPJ would not be contacted about this before it was done? I see no exploitation, but I do see a lot respect and admiration shown by Grohl towards Page and JPJ.

If this is true, he is one talented individual.

he is a talented musician. he does play many instruments. i work with a foo fighter fan, he raves about them.

• 2 weeks later...
5. Get a divorce, then marry Scarlet and become Jimmy's son-in-law.[ ]

sounds Like a good pLan..

hahahha.jpg

but it doesn't Look Like he's succesfuL with his eviL pLans:rolleyes: :D

QFT, I agree. Get the fuck over yourselves, nobody gives a shit.

If you don't like the Foo Fighters fine, but no one is making you go out and buy this, whenever it may be available.

Also, misty mountain, what makes you think *you* know what's best for the Jimmy and John?

Cant you see this was a joke !Man some people take the bait every time :yay:

Archived