NO LED ZEPPELIN REUNION PLANNED

solar

Katuschka?! I thought you said you were leaving this forum. Where's my fly swatter...

That's all this thread is now...fly paper catching new insects to feed to my ignore list.

Enjoy the site!

Katuschka, I'm dicovering that it is a real honor to be on his ignore list. I made it there a couple of days ago. :D

The latest in a long "string" of false diatribes and your unimpressive previous post history suggests slandering others remains your only claim to fame. Only a prat

would be proud.

Please show where I have slandered you and my "false diatribes".

Could your calling me an idiot (and now a prat) be considered a valuable contribution to the forum?

BTW you've yet to answer my simple observation. If you were anybody who had connections (serious connections not just internet "chat" buddies) within the Zep camp please tell us why you weren't included on the guest list at the O2?

Case closed on your whole "Zepologist" (with connections) title you've undertaken.

You're a joke.

A self-deluded one at that.

:rolleyes:

Katuschka?! I thought you said you were leaving this forum. Where's my fly swatter...

That's all this thread is now...fly paper catching new insects to feed to my ignore list.

Enjoy the site!

It looks like ignorant people love to ignore other people. :)

And SAJ didn't get a ticket to the O2 concert???

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And people still doubt there's a God.

He'd find out just like the rest of us and not a moment sooner.

Don't let him fool you into thinking he's anything other than just another fan with an obvious unhealthy obsession. Just look at his perverted comment above regarding Lori Maddox. Yeah, you were talking about the "older" Lori.

Sure you were....sure you were. Guys like you oughta be locked up.

And for the courtesy comment?

:blink:

That's about the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted Steven.

I would think if you would be notified out of "courtesy" then why didn't you get a ticket to O2 out of "courtesy"?

One would think if you would be notified of anything personally by someone in the band's close circle out of "courtesy" you certainly would've been invited to the single, biggest event in their career since September 1980 wouldn't you?

:rolleyes:

But you weren't.

Why?

Because you're not important, they don't know you, they don't want to know you.

Fanboy.

The shreddiest shred in the history of shredding. BOOM, someone got blowed up real good!

Ignored.

Please stop filling this thread with pointless posts, as you requested here and other threads you've started. No one is coming to this thread to read your ignore list.

There was no real hope for them to reunite,they're all incredibly rich and they played the biggest gig of the century last year,the legend will live forever but they won't continue it. :(

Hi Bomber, I think we all have our feelings on this, but just for the record this isn't about speculation. There are plenty of threads regarding that here. This is simply to keep people who log onto this site from reading misleading threads saying there is a reunion officially planned.

Hi Bomber, I think we all have our feelings on this, but just for the record this isn't about speculation. There are plenty of threads regarding that here. This is simply to keep people who log onto this site from reading misleading threads saying there is a reunion officially planned.

I know that,i'm just trying to swat away any speculation,they are not planning a tour so don't get your hopes up to any fans.

I know that,i'm just trying to swat away any speculation,they are not planning a tour so don't get your hopes up to any fans.

Again, we don't know if they are or are not going to tour. Only four gentlemen have that answer.

Ignored.

Don't worry Steve, you're on most people's unofficial ignore list, they just talk about it behind the scenes, not right at you, since you're boring to converse with.

Oh, and ignoring me or anyone else doesn't change the fact that you got completely owned by Stringbender. That had to hurt.

Courtesy.

CAPTAIN COURTESY To the rescue!!!!!

Just ask me anything about anything!. Only problem is I don't know anything.

I have to keep up appearances...... this thing doesn't iron itself you know. :(

fanboy.jpg

Actually...this thread IS pointless! If there were any official news it would certainly be on the homepage of the site that hosts this discussion thread - which is where I believe most Newbies would have been introduced to it.

I am embarrassed for all of you people trash talking SAJ, nice intro for our newbies. He makes a remark on this thread that you find offensive and you act like total smug morons? Add me to your ignore list too and talk about me behind my back. What childish behavior from adults.

Jimmy would be embarrassed of a few of his fan base if he were to read this I'm sure....

Go ahead, I guess I just drew a red circle in the middle of my forhead. Let's just take it outside the newbie forum though OK? Jeez....

I am embarrassed for all of you people trash talking SAJ, nice intro for our newbies. He makes a remark on this thread that you find offensive and you act like total smug morons? Add me to your ignore list too and talk about me behind my back. What childish behavior from adults.

Jimmy would be embarrassed of a few of his fan base if he were to read this I'm sure....

Actually, Jimmy might be a bit more disturbed to know that Steve The Uber-Obsessed Stalker has a detailed timeline, down to the minute, of what he (Jimmy) has been up to every minute of every day for the last 40 years.

But yeah, you're right, Jimmy would probably be more embarrassed about people arguing with the stalker...

The latest in a long "string" of false diatribes and your unimpressive previous post history suggests slandering others remains your only claim to fame. Only a prat

would be proud.

Actually, even if you had read every post he's made here since Nov., you still wouldn't know most of his 'previous post history'. I'm a bit more familiar with his actual previous post history over the past few years. While Stringbender may rarely have a less than sterling moment, as we all do, he's far from a prat. In fact, he's been a valuable contributor to the board over the years. The fact that you can't or won't see that is truly your loss.

Enjoy the site!

This is an incredibly insightful post. Thank you.

It's also gratifying to know that you keep up with folks.

I seem to recall reading a post or two of yours where you talked about leaving this forum... and yet, you're still here. :whistling:

Ignored.

Erm... apparently not.

Ignored.

Erm... apparently not.

Ignored.

And once again... apparently not. You sure are busy ignoring folks, with brief interludes to remind us all of how you're ignoring us. It must be tiring.

Those who don't fawn appropriately are apparently to be swatted like flies.

Those who have questions or suggestions that don't suit you are ignored, and then you plaintively ask "what would you have me do?". But suggestions along that line are ignored, unless you think it's insulting, at which point you pout.

tantrum.giftantrum.gif

CAPTAIN COURTESY To the rescue!!!!!

Just ask me anything about anything!. Only problem is I don't know anything.

I have to keep up appearances...... this thing doesn't iron itself you know. :(

fanboy.jpg

Ewwww!!

New list of things I'll never eat again...

Apples

Sausage

Nuts

Chicken legs

Pork

White bread

The title of this thread should really be "NO LED ZEPPELIN REUNION ANNOUNCED", because none of us really have any idea what Jimmy, Jonsey, Jason and hopefully Robert could be planning right now.

Actually...this thread IS pointless! If there were any official news it would certainly be on the homepage of the site that hosts this discussion thread - which is where I believe most Newbies would have been introduced to it.

Go ahead, I guess I just drew a red circle in the middle of my forhead. Let's just take it outside the newbie forum though OK? Jeez....

No red circle...

But...

This thread is no more pointless than probably 95% of the other threads on the entire board, and certainly no more pointless than ALL of the 'they ARE gonna [pick one] reunite again/tour again/release new material/somethingsomethingsomething again'.

Of course if there was "official news", it would be posted in the appropriate part of this website, but that hasn't hasn't stopped the 'they ARE...' threads at all, including a speculative one started by the esteemed SAJ himself.

This nice intro for our newbies is no worse than and probably better than the trouncing they get if someone says 'satanic' or 'backmasking' in the title or opening post of their 'I'm new and have a question...' threads. Of course, there are also disdainful replies from your esteemed SAJ to newbie questions or posts, but I guess those are ok?

If the problem was so simple as 'SAJ made a remark' that people didn't like then there wouldn't be a problem. People don't bash poor SAJ just for the helluvit (I for one prefer to pull wings off of flies). He trashes folks, gets snotty if folks ask a question in a less-than fawning manner, makes a to-do over a list of folks he wants banned, etc. etc. and expects everyone to gasp in awe and wonder at his various Zep-related announcements and factoid presentations. It would be bad enough if all his factoids and pronouncements were correct... but they aren't. Just try to correct some incorrect information- it's ignored or dismissed... that's not too good a thing for our newbies either.

Yes, it would be nice if this all didn't take place in the 'newbie forum' but that is the appropriate place for the thread. Unfortunately, SAJ brings this kind of stuff upon himself, and it happens where it happens. Perhaps you think it's fine for SAJ to insult folks and 'trash talk' them yet not okay for folks to return the favor but I don't think it's the least bit fair to expect that. If he wants to be treated with courtesy and respect, then perhaps that is how he should treat others.

Again... that's not a red circle at you... just my two cents worth in reply.

Archived