The Durable Led Zeppelin

tyedye

so he's broken a finger before, eh?

Yep. A lot more serious then his recent break.

Written by William Miller Mr. Cameron Crowe! :thumbsup:

RS spelled his name wrong. :thumbdown:

Thanks for sharing this, tyedye! :thumbsup:

You are right. They did spell his name wrong! lol

Glad you likie. :D

I've read that interview before but it's been years ago now. Still, there's several things that stand out to me, like this, when Page was asked about the current state of the music industry in 1973:

"I don't really care about The Next Big Thing. It's interesting when something new comes along, a band of dwarfs playing electronic harps or something, but I'm not searching. Look at Bad Company and the Average White Band. Those guys have all been around in one form or another for a very long time. How many of the new ones coming through have really got a lot of substance? In Britain, I'm afraid there's not much at all. We've got to deal with Suzi Quatro and Mud. It's absurd. Top Ten shouldn't be crap, but it is."

It just goes to show you, some things never change...

I've read that interview before but it's been years ago now. Still, there's several things that stand out to me, like this, when Page was asked about the current state of the music industry in 1973:

"I don't really care about The Next Big Thing. It's interesting when something new comes along, a band of dwarfs playing electronic harps or something, but I'm not searching. Look at Bad Company and the Average White Band. Those guys have all been around in one form or another for a very long time. How many of the new ones coming through have really got a lot of substance? In Britain, I'm afraid there's not much at all. We've got to deal with Suzi Quatro and Mud. It's absurd. Top Ten shouldn't be crap, but it is."

It just goes to show you, some things never change...

You are right....sadly

Archived