Are these photos of Carmen Jane Plant Jones?

Cat

It was. I have a photograph of Carmen backstage with Robert at the 1979 Knebworth Festival I may post it here if no one else does.

do you also have some more of her wedding pics? id love to see one of the bride and groom together. were jimmy and john paul there also? thanks.

do you also have some more of her wedding pics? id love to see one of the bride and groom together. were jimmy and john paul there also? thanks.

That was the only pic released publicy of her wedding. Jimmy and Jonesy weren't there ( tho they had attended [and played at] her 21st birthday party ) - music was provided by Roy Harper and The Bigtown Playboys.

There are many pics of her backstage at Knebworth and she was indeed blonde. She cut her VERY long blonde hair to a VERY short quiff style aged around 13, and then went darker when she grew it long again. She's pretty fair again now.

None publicly as it was held in a tent on Robert's property. Something like 400 guests?

Not sure what Jonsey was doing that day but Jimmy was staying with David Coverdale at David's home near Lake Tahoe.

Her 21st? No, it was held in a local pub. No pics released though.

Carmen's wedding reception was held in a series of marquees at Robert's farm.

Does anyone else get spooked, regarding certain members knowing just a little too much....?

I'd spend more time delving into their private lives too..............yet I have this problem of my OWN LIFE to consider...... :D

Some members of the board just happen to be in a position to know a little more than the average fan. Why get spooked or attack them? we are all here to give and receive information about our favorite band and it's members and should be grateful that their are people here that can give us a little insight that we would not have on our own.

Right, I was referring to her wedding reception being held at the farm, not her 21st birthday. Apologies that wasn't clear.

It's worth noting Jimmy, JPJ & Jason Bonham allegedly attended Carmen's 21st and joined Robert (with Chris Blackwell and Phil Johnstone) for a jam on two or three

songs at Carmen's 21st. It was held at Hen & Chickens (Public House) in Oldbury.

It's not alleged, it happened.

Oh and Bonzoghost - youare just as pathetic as ever. Truly.

Perhaps it would help others to understand this if I told them that Bonzoghost pops up every now and again to have a go at me - he has real issues with me so will always find something to criticise.

That's why in a thread where a member posted a pic of Carmen's wedding and asked for info, people giving info are criticised.

Why don't you just leave this stuff behind - it's so beneath you - and get back to that exciting life of yours?

*edited for spelling*

It's not alleged, it happened.

Oh and Bonzoghost - youare just as pathetic as ever. Truly.

Take no notice of them Knebby, they are only jealous, most would give their right arm just to go to the toilet after Robert, Jimmy, JPJ or any of the Bonhams had been.

Please keep posting interesting anecdotes. PLEASE PLEASE.

PS. Have you checked your email box on the forum today?

Take no notice of them Knebby, they are only jealous, most would give their right arm just to go to the toilet after Robert, Jimmy, JPJ or any of the Bonhams had been.

Curiously, I've done just that!

Played at London's Marquee many times, shit in the same toilets, and played on the same stage as those mentioned above. B)

I ask that he leave this thread and seek a support group to help deal with those issues.

I'm sure there are those here who can direct him to one. ;)

As for the post about the "alleged" description - understood.

Perhaps it would help others to understand this if I told them that Bonzoghost pops up every now and again to have a go at me....

I don't pop up now and again to "have a go" at you, I simply pop up now and again.

However, in doing so, I find your contributions rather alarming!

You're what? 40 odd years old? It's one thing loving the music, but Zep members offspring wedding stats?

Stalker!

SAJ and I often disagree, but I know that we are both careful about the info that we post about family members - and never post anything that would be too private or personal for them or the guys to want to see here. Sam will confirm that if you want to ask him. In any case you really aren't bringing anything worthwhile to this thread, so people would probably appreciate it if you took your anger elsewhere.

SAJ and I often disagree, but I know that we are both careful about the info that we post about family members - and never post anything that would be too private or personal for them or the guys to want to see here. Sam will confirm that if you want to ask him. In any case you really aren't bringing anything worthwhile to this thread, so people would probably appreciate it if you took your anger elsewhere.

Let's change the destiny of this thread...how about are public professional dance career update...I recall seeing a dance picture of her and Robert P. has publicly confirmed that his children have been exposed to Egyptian/arabic music a lot...I suppose this is not a private issue..

Let's change the destiny of this thread...how about are public professional dance career update...I recall seeing a dance picture of her and Robert P. has publicly confirmed that his children have been exposed to Egyptian/arabic music a lot...I suppose this is not a private issue..

Peter Grant's wife Gloria ran a ballet school in Sussex about 40 years ago but other than that tidbit I'm not quite sure of a connection to any professional dance careers here...

I've received a PM mentioning Carmen is either a belly dancer and/or instructor of belly dancing. Apparently, she was taught by Serena Ramzy (when Serena's husband Hossam was affiliated with Robert's band). I'm certainly familiar with both Hossam and Serena's artistry.

More details here:

www.hossamramzy.com

Curiously, I've done just that!

Played at London's Marquee many times, shit in the same toilets, and played on the same stage as those mentioned above. B)

You should post more. That's almost like royalty.

Just curious for my journal, one ply or two?

I personally think it's pretty admirable that you guys take the time to research all of this. It shows dedication. I don't know that much about my own life... probably because I'm asleep during about two thirds of it, but whatever.

Anyway, Carmen is really pretty. I think it would be a scientific impossibility for Robert Plant to produce children who couldn't be supermodels. The sad thing is that no daughter he could ever have would be prettier than he was in the mid-70s, though. I'm glad my dad has been a short, bald, mustachioed man since he was like 20 years old. I don't have this problem.

Archived