Are these photos of Carmen Jane Plant Jones?

Cat

I don't pop up now and again to "have a go" at you, I simply pop up now and again.

However, in doing so, I find your contributions rather alarming!

You're what? 40 odd years old? It's one thing loving the music, but Zep members offspring wedding stats?

Stalker!

So basically you just pop in now and again here to contribute something because why... you're being ignored in you real job over at McDonalds?

Dude, you jumped in between posts in this thread something like four times waiting for someone to give you some attention. Basically shouting, "HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME."

What a fucking dork you are.

I officially dub thee 'The Dorkenheimer'.

Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Peter Grant's wife Gloria ran a ballet school in Sussex about 40 years ago but other than that tidbit I'm not quite sure of a connection to any professional dance careers here...

I've received a PM mentioning Carmen is either a belly dancer and/or instructor of belly dancing. Apparently, she was taught by Serena Ramzy (when Serena's husband Hossam was affiliated with Robert's band). I'm certainly familiar with both Hossam and Serena's artistry.

More details here:

www.hossamramzy.com

She is , and appeared at Glastonbury last weekend (and was on TV). But I know that's as much as should be said here so I hope people respect that. It must be hard to negotiate a private life and career with the attention of Zepp fans on you so I think treading carefuly is always good.

On the other hand, Logan's band appeared at Hyde Park yesterday and I'm sure would be happy with a little of the spotlight - "Sons of Albion".

She is , and appeared at Glastonbury last weekend (and was on TV). But I know that's as much as should be said here so I hope people respect that. It must be hard to negotiate a private life and career with the attention of Zepp fans on you so I think treading carefuly is always good.

On the other hand, Logan's band appeared at Hyde Park yesterday and I'm sure would be happy with a little of the spotlight - "Sons of Albion".

Thanks Knebby. Her privacy is important and most of us here , do understand that. I have got to hear more of Logan's band before I make a judgement.

Thanks Knebby. Her privacy is important and most of us here , do understand that. I have got to hear more of Logan's band before I make a judgement.

they're faaabulous. :D

and thank you (forgot the name already) for posting those pics, they're lovely. :)

I thought that was her!

I was at hyde park last weekend at the Nelson Mandela concert...crossing fingers and toes that jimmy would appear to play with his friend paul rodgers....but no
:(

I've received a PM mentioning Carmen is either a belly dancer and/or instructor of belly dancing. Apparently, she was taught by Serena Ramzy (when Serena's husband Hossam was affiliated with Robert's band). I'm certainly familiar with both Hossam and Serena's artistry.

Did Carmen ever pursue a career as a musician/singer?

Ooh and I just noticed her name is Carmen Jones, like the movie musical... never mind, just a random observation.

I think Carmen is beautiful... and her hubby is pretty damn fine too IMO (especially before he cut off his hair).

I think that wedding photo of Carmen and her dad is quite lovely. It's captured more than just the likenesses of two people at an important event, so kudos to whoever the photographer was. It's the kind of picture that has me going 'damn, I wish I'd taken that'... and not just because of who those people are. There are a few photos I've taken that I'm quite pleased with, and it's for the same reason I really like that one of Carmen and her dad.

Does anyone else get spooked, regarding certain members knowing just a little too much....?

I'd spend more time delving into their private lives too..............yet I have this problem of my OWN LIFE to consider...... :D

Um....no. Doesn't spook me in the least!

Yet you have time to read and troll this thread..huh. Go figure!

• 8 years later...
On 7/6/2008 at 4:52 PM, SteveAJones said:

Many thanks for the confirmation. I've used "alleged" on account of no conclusive proof in the public domain (such as a direct comment, photo, video, audio recording).

Steve can you confirm Carmen' s birthday.  I read October 21, 1968 and November 21, 1968.  Which is it?  Thanks.  

1 hour ago, Lady zeppelin said:

Steve can you confirm Carmen' s birthday.  I read October 21, 1968 and November 21, 1968.  Which is it?  Thanks.  

I show Robert & Maureen brought her home to Jennings Farm in November 1968, which suggests 11/21/68 to be the correct date. I'm sure someone here can confirm.

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I show Robert & Maureen brought her home to Jennings Farm in November 1968, which suggests 11/21/68 to be the correct date. I'm sure someone here can confirm.

21-11-1968 is correct

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, AussieOzzieZeppfan said:

Is Charlie Jones (her former husband),

Any relation to JPJ?,

Son for example?,

& Is it true he only got the gig with RP because he's JPJ's son& or married RP's daughter?.

I believe they are still married and as far as being related to JPJ, his original last name is Baldwin but changed it to Jones. Charlie Jones worked for Robert before he met Carmen (I would assume that's how he met her) as they got married I think 90 or 91. Charlie joined Robert's band in 88.

Nope, Charlie & Carmen divorced some time ago...it has been at least 12 years if not more.

He is a damn fine bass player and got the gig off his own merits long before he ever met Carmen.

On 1/18/2018 at 8:10 PM, AussieOzzieZeppfan said:

Is it true he only got the gig with RP because he's JPJ's son & or married RP's daughter?.

Charlie Jones joined Robert's band "in the final stages of recording" (Summer 1987), replacing Phil Scragg.

22 hours ago, tenyearsgone21 said:

they got married I think 90 or 91. 

May 18, 1991.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/839288080528081169/

Archived