Special Announcement - Limited Edition WHITE VINYL version of The Song Remains the Same

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

Special Announcement - Limited Edition WHITE VINYL version of The Song Remains the Same

July 9, 2008

Led Zeppelin have arranged for the manufacture of a very special Limited Edition WHITE VINYL version of 'The Song Remains The Same'. There are only 100 of these being made available for sale (and only 200 in existence).

All 100 of these special editions are being sold through LedZeppelin.com, direct to fans.

The only way that you could stand a chance of getting hold of this rare version is to pre-order the 'The Song Remains The Same' Vinyl direct from LedZeppelin.com.

The WHITE VINYL versions will be sent to customers who are picked at random.

ONLINE PRE-ORDER [CLICK HERE]

I can't find any information on how to pre-order it. Do you need a credit card?

Unless I am way off here, but I think you order the black vinyl as normal...then if you're lucky, and you get chosen, you get a white vinyl copy. If not, you will receive the black vinyl as per your order. From how I read it, you can't pre-order the white vinyl alone.

• Administrators
... I think you order the black vinyl as normal...then if you're lucky, and you get chosen, you get a white vinyl copy. If not, you will receive the black vinyl as per your order. From how I read it, you can't pre-order the white vinyl alone.

correct :)

and I think you need a credit card to order.

QUOTE (MissHoneydripper @ Jul 9 2008, 05:55 PM) *

... I think you order the black vinyl as normal...then if you're lucky, and you get chosen, you get a white vinyl copy. If not, you will receive the black vinyl as per your order. From how I read it, you can't pre-order the white vinyl alone.

Total bullshit marketing, just to sell more copies. Its a shame the Zep camp stoops to this level. I am getting my vinyl locally and now I would have to order another one just to TRY and get picked??? I dont mind the lottery idea, since only 100 offered here but there should be a better way. Enter in peoples names who want to buy one, and only stipulation is you must have joined mailing list when site first started. Then choose 100 people at random from that list.

Unless I am way off here, but I think you order the black vinyl as normal...then if you're lucky, and you get chosen, you get a white vinyl copy. If not, you will receive the black vinyl as per your order. From how I read it, you can't pre-order the white vinyl alone.

that's what it sounds like to me.

i want it! does it have page's picture on it? i want it.

my god, i have to stop doing that....

QUOTE (MissHoneydripper @ Jul 9 2008, 05:55 PM) *

Total bullshit marketing, just to sell more copies. Its a shame the Zep camp stoops to this level. I am getting my vinyl locally and now I would have to order another one just to TRY and get picked??? I dont mind the lottery idea, since only 100 offered here but there should be a better way. Enter in peoples names who want to buy one, and only stipulation is you must have joined mailing list when site first started. Then choose 100 people at random from that list.

why? i wouldn't have a chance then. i joined late. i love led more than you! this is better. i was gonna buy it anyway, this gives me a chance. best way to do limited edition runs.

if i find out it was more than 200 and i get a white one, i'll send a squirrel up jimmy's pant leg...

While I LOVE Led Zeppelin, I'll have to pass on this one. I wasn't too impressed with the editing job they did on this one. Forum members (from reading) had put together better edits on their own and made a better (more complete ) version.

Enjoy the artwork and packing and all. I'm sure it will LOOK incredible.

It would just be a dust collector for me (if I got it).

R B)

Yea I'm not going to get Mothership either. I've already got all the albums on vinyl as it is, let alone multiple copies on CD.

The packaging for TSRTS looks badass though... I'll settle for just seeing whats inside the booklet though. Probably pictures I've already seen and interviews I've already read :(

Hey Sam can you suggest if offering Vinyl marketing to folks ,wishing to start or continue a collection ,a descent & affordable turntable embossed with Zep Art and portable as a Led Zeppelin offering :)That would be awsome!........lol :D

Thanks

Hey Sam can you suggest if offering Vinyl marketing to folks ,wishing to start or continue a collection ,a descent & affordable turntable embossed with Zep Art and portable as a Led Zeppelin offering :)That would be awsome!........lol :D

Thanks

Great idea! :cheer:

White vinyl would look great on a black and red turntable, or one with LZ III graphics...

OK, I'm working OT this weekend, I'm off to buy the records. Never thought I'd be buying actual records again, this is awesome... B)

it reminds me the story of the diamond ring for the IVth album

the winner listened for years to STH only and didn't know about the diamond!!!

anyway, there'll be people not interested on the white edition ... and they'll receive it as well :boohoo:

no, I'm not on it, even if it's interesting an Official Colored Album since the purple IVth (there are sooo many counterfeit colored records in these days :wtf: !!!!)

Archived