We All Love And Adore It.

Jimmy's A Legend

Sorry the pic is such bad quality, there is only one coz Jimmy didn't really smile in this interview. :(

o06ulv.jpg

You reckon? :unsure: I think he makes a few smiles, his priceless smiles... :)

There is a part where he leans his head to the side and his hand is kind of placed against his cheek & chin that I find sooooo adorable...Muah!

In these photographs he seems to be lonesome and a little bit tired.

Yeah. I think he looks tired and a little unhappy. I think it is 1984 or 85 when he did the album with Roy, which when this is of course. I don't know what was happening in his life, so it's only guessing.

Cheeky smile, very, very cheeky, Jimmy .. ;)

Amazonic, he kinda looks like he's sayin' "C'mon, I dare ya..." doesn't he?! I think I would have had to dared at that point!! I may have just stopped the camera and had to give him a great big kiss! Ahahahahhaha!!

Amazonic, he kinda looks like he's sayin' "C'mon, I dare ya..." doesn't he?! I think I would have had to dared at that point!! I may have just stopped the camera and had to give him a great big kiss! Ahahahahhaha!!

:lol: Yesss,he does Medhb! "Stop the camera, baby and let's play a game.... " :P

Part II of Pagey being interviewed by the BBC

iz840y.jpg

2ajdzwl.jpg

Thanks. Those are fantastic! I love that little interview and it's nice to see those screenshots from it. Aw, these last two look as though they might have come from around the 7:30 + point. A wide array of emotions pass across Jimmy's face in those seconds as he's remembering - it's just lovely to see and to hear him there. :)

Thanks. Those are fantastic! I love that little interview and it's nice to see those screenshots from it. Aw, these last two look as though they might have come from around the 7:30 + point. A wide array of emotions pass across Jimmy's face in those seconds as he's remembering - it's just lovely to see and to hear him there. :)

Hello MadScreamingGallery... (thanks for the Pmessage)...It is wonderful to communicate with very sincere Led Zepplin fans (I was born/raised in North India)

now back to business...about this picture... I have seen the interview, you know he has such beautiful voice to match his timeless beauty and of course the classy British Accent.. God is there anything NOT beautiful about him........

I love that interview from November in 2007, he's always classy. He is in this one too in 1988, but keeps having to wipe his face he's so hot in Arizona. He makes you melt he's so sweet. He's asked at the very end if he's playing himself in the movie of Miss Pamela's book and his answer is so classy. "I'll let Micheal DeBarres do that." God! Is he sexy in this!

jpra5.jpg

jpra4.jpg

jpra2.jpg

jpra6.jpg

I love that interview from November in 2007, he's always classy. He is in this one too in 1988, but keeps having to wipe his face he's so hot in Arizona. He makes you melt he's so sweet. He's asked at the very end if he's playing himself in the movie of Miss Pamela's book and his answer is so classy. "I'll let Micheal DeBarres do that." God! Is he sexy in this!

jpra5.jpg

jpra4.jpg

jpra2.jpg

jpra6.jpg

Do you have the link for that?

Archived