Which member are you most like?

LedZep1969

Which Led Zeppelin member are you most like?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Members

• Jimmy Page
    • John Paul Jones
    • John Bonham
    • Robert Plant

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Frankly I couldn't know the real answer to this question, all I know about the members of Led Zeppelin is what gets published in the press, I don't know them personally, I couldn't answer the question accurately, I voted what I think, my personal opinion of a Zeppelin member based on media appearances, but perhaps I'm wrong, it's just my idealisation of the band and its members.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I knew I would be "mainstream" choosing Jimmy, but hear me out. I'm not crazy like Bonham and always more reserved. Less flower-childlike than Plant and not as... vocal. JPJ is a close second, but considering I was born in January like Jimmy, an only child like Jimmy, quiet like Jimmy, but I (like him) come alive when doing what I love, which happens to be playing electric guitar (like Jimmy), and I have a Les Paul that I got in Jimmy's colors because I indentified with the guy so much. But all four have qualities I like, just not qualities I have.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Well I have nothing in common with any of them except for perhaps a love of music. So in my case, I understand Jimmy likes visiting used record shops so points to him for that, any rock guy that enjoys that gets points in my books, and Plant is a Leo, and as my wife likes to say to me, we Leo's are a special breed

Archived