MSG 1973 set list

spencer

Hello all, I am going to upload both TSRTS , the special features and the 2003 dvd to my lap top so that I can edit the concert together with the proper set list. I m not sure yet if I will burn it to DVD or not but i will put it on my Ipod. I think it would be really cool to view the whole concert all together in the proper order. Can someone post the set list?

Also, does anyone know if I can retain 5.1 surround sound using Final Cut Express??

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all, I am going to upload both TSRTS , the special features and the 2003 dvd to my lap top so that I can edit the concert together with the proper set list. I m not sure yet if I will burn it to DVD or not but i will put it on my Ipod. I think it would be really cool to view the whole concert all together in the proper order. Can someone post the set list?

Also, does anyone know if I can retain 5.1 surround sound using Final Cut Express??

Thanks

Rock and Roll, Celebration Day, Bring It On Home (introduction) / Black Dog, Over the Hills and Far Away, Misty Mountain Hop, Since I’ve Been Loving You, No Quarter, The Song Remains the Same, The Rain Song, Dazed and Confused, Stairway To Heaven, Moby Dick, Heartbreaker, Whole Lotta Love, The Ocean, organ solo, and Thank You.

I did that too after the 2003 DVD came out. I ripped the audio from the DVD and made mp3 tracks of the MSG songs, and added them to TSRTS on my iPod to reconstruct the show. Of course, I have the MSG '73 boots anyway, but it was nice to have the sound quality of the official release tracks too!

Archived