"Brutal Artistry" vol 1,2,3

Hang-man

While i wasn't be "Brutal" myself being "Hang-man", i did some more unearthing through my "Collection", & the "Boots" that Ive forgot about, & i found "Brutal Artistry, vol 1,2,3. On them i found a few tracks, that some of you might not be familier with, some of you Might.

Vol 1, has two "Unreleased Tracks, one of them Instrumental".

Vol 2, has two non-listed songs " Midnight Moonlight, & Swan Song"

Vol 3, has two non-listed songs " The Window, & Calling to You (Glastonbury)", but it also has listed

"Midnight Moonlight & Swan Song" as Studio........

Can anyone Shed ant "Light" on these??

Swan Song was evolved into "Midnight Moonlight", which appears on The Firm's debut album.

And the instrumental on disc 1, could it be Jennings Farms Blues? JFB is an electric version of Bron-Yr-Aur stomp.

Remember that most of those boots aren't unreleased songs, it's mostly loose studio jams and noodling around.

While i wasn't be "Brutal" myself being "Hang-man", i did some more unearthing through my "Collection", & the "Boots" that Ive forgot about, & i found "Brutal Artistry, vol 1,2,3. On them i found a few tracks, that some of you might not be familier with, some of you Might.

Vol 1, has two "Unreleased Tracks, one of them Instrumental".

Vol 2, has two non-listed songs " Midnight Moonlight, & Swan Song"

Vol 3, has two non-listed songs " The Window, & Calling to You (Glastonbury)", but it also has listed

"Midnight Moonlight & Swan Song" as Studio........

Can anyone Shed ant "Light" on these??

I have Brutal Artistry vol. 1. Could anyone direct me to volume 2 and 3?

I have Brutal Artistry vol. 1. Could anyone direct me to volume 2 and 3?

Yes........Me, as ive got all three. Send me a message, & we can swap an e-mail, with that i can try & get you the other two Vols, some-how. Get in touch, Hang-man

• 13 years later...