Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Spats is probably a sociology or psychology professor who is using us and this board as a massive social experiment.

I go along with this line of thought.

Plain Jane basically means someone who is unexceptional, unimportant, completely forgettable.

I'm with Kat, that is really offensive. I'm not a supermodel by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd like to think that I am not "unexceptional, unimportant and completely forgettable".

Don't worry about it, you aren't a plain jane. I think you are nice, and defiantly someone I remember.

Spats is probably a sociology or psychology professor who is using us and this board as a massive social experiment.

Which takes us back to another theory from a few years ago. Remember Plastic Zep? B)

Ok, Spatbot and PZ were my theories, but no human is this emotionless nor consistent!

Somewhere there is a plug in a wall......

Which takes us back to another theory from a few years ago. Remember Plastic Zep? B)

Ok, Spatbot and PZ were my theories, but no human is this emotionless nor consistent!

Plastic Zep? Now that's a name from the back of beyond.

I can't claim the Spatbot theory, but I certainly also thought of PZ...

... at some point soon, Spats will post in response to one of these posts, stating '...no, I'm real...'

:lol:

PZ is possible...he also had a distain for women-just like our dear Spatsy. Remember? Remember the topic he started about how women can't possibly like Zep for anything other than the fact that they're good-looking? As if women are simply too stupid to appreciate music....

Edit: before you ask me, Spats-this is what disdain means.

dis·dain [ diss dáyn ]

noun

Definition:

intense scorn: extreme contempt or disgust for something or somebody

transitive verb (past and past participle dis·dained, present participle dis·dain·ing, 3rd person present singular dis·dains)

Definition:

look down on somebody or something: to regard somebody or something as not worthy of respect

[

PZ never tried to deny who he was and what he was trying to do.

He also never hijacked any thread. He always started his own.

AND Spats was already a member of the old board when PZ tried to do his research.

AND Spats was already a member of the old board when PZ tried to do his research.

Hmmmm...this is true. I guess I don't know, then.

And what if "spats"is really an acronym for this social experiment?Am I being paranoid?How thick is my file?What could "spats" stand for?Hmmmmm.......

And what if "spats"is really an acronym for this social experiment?Am I being paranoid?How thick is my file?What could "spats" stand for?Hmmmmm.......

Societal

Personality

Analysis

To

Study

True statements Kat, but he also received a lot of flack even though he was up front about his intentions. maybe he just swtched his data collection style.

They crossed pathes? I could have sworn PZ was before Spatbots time.

True statements Kat, but he also received a lot of flack even though he was up front about his intentions. maybe he just swtched his data collection style.

No, PZ was too self-complacent to go incognito. He always received publicity because he wanted to.

They crossed pathes? I could have sworn PZ was before Spatbots time.

Yes. Spats just didn't post that often....and he wasn't so visible. He just kept talking about what he likes on girls etc.. I think all this started after he became single.

Spats? Hey man, Trixie just said she would fix you up with one really hout SAUCY momma. What do you say about that? I'm sending chim chim to you with her message, simply reply on the message and give it back to him.

This sex symbol is SMOKIN. According to Trixie anyways.

Spats? Hey man, Trixie just said she would fix you up with one really hout SAUCY momma. What do you say about that? I'm sending chim chim to you with her message, simply reply on the message and give it back to him.

This sex symbol is SMOKIN. According to Trixie anyways.

Did Trixie ever grow any boobs - just wondering?

Did Trixie ever grow any boobs - just wondering?

No! She likes them young and pert like they are. :wub:

Wait until Spats sees this 'fantasy.' That's pretty much what he is after anyhow correct? I think he will find his way if he is more confident. My opine anyways.

What happened to chim-chim, in this new "Speed Racer - the Next Generation" TV show? He looks like a robot, with no hat - how's that cute???

This is a spin off of sorts. Not the true Speed Racer show. Besides we are not the writers, just the actors. There were two versions of the original anyways and that was even spun off an earlier show.

Just a thing I guess.

This is a spin off of sorts. Not the true Speed Racer show. Besides we are not the writers, just the actors. There were two versions of the original anyways and that was even spun off an earlier show.

Just a thing I guess.

It's still not right. I've sat in silence as the world changes, trying to be open and non-combative. But this crosses the line...

Archived