Page/Edge/White Documentary

Dandu

I have a really sinking feeling that we're not going to see it in the UK...

:(

Sorry, can't pity you. I'd like to submit to the court the following evidence that LDW has got a better thing going than we do in the States...

QUOTE (longdistancewinner @ Apr 18 2009, 10:13 AM)

I went to London yesterday. And I am 100% in my belief that I thought I saw Jimmy Page. Really. I was coming out of Tower Hill Tube Station, and I thought I saw him go by in the back of a black cab. His hair was down and long, kinda fluffy and kinda curly...

Just kidding, Baby Girl. I couldn't stand it if I wouldn't be able to see this film. But I have every hope that you will. :)

:console: I can't imagine they won't screen it there at some point.

I hope they will, but it's hardly been mentioned here - if at all.

Sorry, can't pity you. I'd like to submit to the court the following evidence that LDW has got a better thing going than we do in the States...

QUOTE (longdistancewinner @ Apr 18 2009, 10:13 AM)

I went to London yesterday. And I am 100% in my belief that I thought I saw Jimmy Page. Really. I was coming out of Tower Hill Tube Station, and I thought I saw him go by in the back of a black cab. His hair was down and long, kinda fluffy and kinda curly...

Just kidding, Baby Girl. I couldn't stand it if I wouldn't be able to see this film. But I have every hope that you will. :)

Damn you, I knew I should've kept quiet :D

I hope it does come on our screens, seeing Jimmy is one thing - seeing Jimmy on the big screen is another...

I hope they will, but it's hardly been mentioned here - if at all.

Damn you, I knew I should've kept quiet :D

I hope it does come on our screens, seeing Jimmy is one thing - seeing Jimmy on the big screen is another...

Wouldn't IMAX be cool. Just noticed the new Star Trek will be IMAX also.

• 4 weeks later...
hey guys! there's an official trailer out now...

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/453778/It-...ilers?ref=music

this looks amazing. can't wait

Thanks for the link -----

It's amazing what a good trailer can do to create the " wow " factor.

Brings back memories , and I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy this splendid moment in cinematography.

This movie rocks !!!!

Archived