Plant Krauss to record follow-up to Raising Sand

chunga

Krauss confirmed in an article in Variety that it would happen, "rather soon, after the fall gigs." That means it will probably be a second quarter release in 2009, with promotional duties to follow and probably another tour.

This article?

Alison Krauss

Saw Alison last night at the Ryman, she sang one number with Ralph Stanley. Spoke with someone from Rounder, second tour with RP not confirmed, not really been discussed, second album 80% confirmed, would probably be done by end of year. And T-Bone is the driver of this, he has "really gotten into it."

No sign of Robert. That would have been historic, Ralph+Alison+Robert. Assume he is taking a break from the Nashville heat/humidity, which is miserable at this moment.

Oh great! Another album by these two, and yet another excuse to derail a Zeppelin tour.

Yes! That's exactly what it is! And not an artistic project that he is putting heart and soul into!!

Oh God no - he's only doing it to wind up all the people who keep going on and on about a Zeppelin reunion and how he owes it to them.

The bastard.

Yes! That's exactly what it is! And not an artistic project that he is putting heart and soul into!!

Oh God no - he's only doing it to wind up all the people who keep going on and on about a Zeppelin reunion and how he owes it to them.

The bastard.

PMSL Knebby :D

The bastard.

:lol:

The bastard.

KMA Knebby! :)

The bastard.

:hysterical: Thanks for the hearty laugh!

I think it's quite impressive, the things he thinks up to outwit Jimmy Page. He'll probably be starring in a reality show next, or possibly an action movie, Escape from Zeppelin.

Awesome!!! What channel is that coming on?

Either Fox or the WB, maybe even BET :D

I mean I still have a clipping from the June 1969 Playboy and I'll quote it right here:

"Zeppelin,the much-heralded new group from Britain,has a fine guitarist in Jimmy Page,but the compositions are musically vacuous and singer Robert Plant tries too hard to sound black" :o

I always thought that was funny B) Hef didn't have that one right :rolleyes:

What was on the other side of that clipping? ;)

I'm not sure,it's kinda smudged a bit :bagoverhead:

The beginning goes like this:

"Electric acid-rock has lost it's shock and seems to be at a musical impasse,as shown by Led Zeppelin.(Atlantic;also available on stereo tape),the Cream's Goodbye and the Iron Butterfly's Ball(both Atco;also available on stereo tape).

(The part I quoted above(last post)and then):

The Cream LP,which has little new material,displays the group's spirited interaction but also highlights their insensitivity to dynamics and tone colors. The Butterfly is the least ambitious group of the three,but as In The Crowds and Belda-beast show,they are the the most musically articulate." :hysterical:

.....leave it to Playboy....

If he ever discovers Paula Deen's cooking we'll never hear the end of it.

Maybe it is our Southern cooking that keeps bringing him back. He has been spotted at the Loveless Cafe, as has Paul McCartney and every other celebrity that comes to town. I hope his British coronary arteries can handle it.

http://www.lovelesscafe.com

Maybe it is our Southern cooking that keeps bringing him back. He has been spotted at the Loveless Cafe, as has Paul McCartney and every other celebrity that comes to town. I hope his British coronary arteries can handle it.

http://www.lovelesscafe.com

Heaven help us if he ever wanders into Paula Deen's kitchen. People think it's hard trying to pry him loose from Allison Krauss.

Archived