Led Zeppelin owes us a tour!

Led Zep does owe us a tour. Simply because they can. Robert needs to start thinking about all the fans who love them. I'm not talking about "like" them but LOVE them. I don't think its to much to ask. They are able and most of them are willing from the looks of it. Robert needs to get over himself and remember the fans that put him were he is. Remember we love them and would like some of there love back. We're human and need the love, just look back at all the posts. I think not doing a tour is selfish. They are the rock gods for this and last generation and many to come. I know they're human. The point is the music they made is more than amazing. I don't think John Bonham would mind a tour. I bet he would have wanted more and would have loved to see his son fill in his shoes.

Bottom line is: Robert you owe Led Zeppelin and us more. Remember "we walk the miles" missing Led Zeppelin!

4. Thank You

BD

I can understand how you feel, and I love Led Zeppelin to the core, but I think it will

be their decision, and if they think based on how the 02 goes, they can do it, : I am sure they will, and what an amazing,wonderful thing that will be for the many thousands of fans,

who will not get to see them, I think you can just hope and pray,that it will happen.fingers crossed people!!!!!! :

Led Zep does owe us a tour. Simply because they can. Robert needs to start thinking about all the fans who love them. I'm not talking about "like" them but LOVE them. I don't think its to much to ask. They are able and most of them are willing from the looks of it. Robert needs to get over himself and remember the fans that put him were he is. Remember we love them and would like some of there love back. We're human and need the love, just look back at all the posts. I think not doing a tour is selfish. They are the rock gods for this and last generation and many to come. I know they're human. The point is the music they made is more than amazing. I don't think John Bonham would mind a tour. I bet he would have wanted more and would have loved to see his son fill in his shoes.

Bottom line is: Robert you owe Led Zeppelin and us more. Remember "we walk the miles" missing Led Zeppelin!

4. Thank You

BD

Got to disagree with you imo JP,RP or JPJ do not owe anyone anything.

The young fans tend to think that Led Zeppelin owes us a tour because they weren't alive when Led Zeppelin was around.

Think about it:

Let's pretend Led Zeppelin barely toured in the 70s, and were somehow still as good. A lot more of the older people would be saying that they owe us some more shows.

--But since they toured like crazy, the older fans have had their fill and can easily say that they owe us nothing.

After all, so many people here think they were the greatest live show.

I wouldn't know, because I'm too young :(

And that's why a part of me feels that they owe us something. A part of me doesn't too.

The recordings are great, but when you hear that they're the best live act ever, you kind of want a little bit of the pie.

4. Thank You

BD

:coffee::lol::hysterical:I'll bet Robert feels really guilty now you've said all that, and he's totally changed his mind. You can expect him to hire you as his tour manager any day now. What he needs is you to tell him what to do and his life will be complete.

They should (in all fairness to their fans in the USA...the country that made them) to do a Cream like thing and do like 5 nights at the Garden and maybe 5 nights at the Staples in LA (if I were them though...I'd play in the old Forum)....I agree they don't us anything though....what is and what should never be!!!

sometimes the inner child in me looks at all this logical stuff you guys are saying and replies:

"I WANT LED ZEPPELIN WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH"

ultimately, you guys are right.

*sigh*

We're slaves for their music :D

I agree with that fact that they should do one... but saying they owe it is another thing. you have to understand... robert doesnt want to maybe because hes shy of his voice. It was such a key factor to zeppelin that he doesnt want to ruin the image of zep.

But there are some of us out here that regardless if hes off pitch or low in key would love to see him. And if it was a democratic vote for a tour i would definatly be first on that list.

/Signed

:coffee::lol::hysterical:I'll bet Robert feels really guilty now you've said all that, and he's totally changed his mind. You can expect him to hire you as his tour manager any day now. What he needs is you to tell him what to do and his life will be complete.

HAHAHA-you are funny!

While I personally think that it would be great if they did a tour after the O2, I also don't think they "owe" it to the fans. I think we as the fans should rather be grateful if they decide to do so. And I think it's a very wise to wait with the final decision until the O2 event is over and I'm sure they'll make the right decision after that.

4. Thank You

BD

You should be grateful that Zeppelin have givin the fans so much already, and that they are able and willing to do one more show at their age.

4. Thank You

BD

Damn Straight Homie.

Great thread.

I think WE, or should I say, most fans (especially the thread-starter) owe Mr. Robert Plant quite a bit of dignity... Or at least let him keep what he has left...

A man can only strut around on stage and sing in girly falsetto for so long, you know.

The thread has the right message, but the wrong of way going about it.

No, Zep don't owe us shit. However... it would be sweet as f'ing hell if they did give us a final tour, even if limited.

I would spend tons, and I mean tons, of money on a limited tour, because if it was limited, I'd be at all the shows no matter what. Like, for example, the 5 Nights at the Garden and the 5 nights at the Forum. I would spend at least enough money to be at all five shows at the Garden. But then I might see if I could sell my soul to be at LA :P:D.

So... no, they don't owe us. But it'd be nice as hell.

Archived