If Zeppelin tour without Robert...

Oh my goodnes! I always think the same thing! Please science do something good for us xP!

Science should do something useful 'cause we know so far there wasn't anything impressive (:D)

If they create the time machine many people will be thankful.

Inventing the time machine...That's not so hard.

I love the supposition in this thread......"IF they tour."

They're not going to tour and no one is going to change their minds. I'll eat a shoe if it does happen, but I'm pretty confident about my footwear being safe.

Why can't people just accept this and move on?

They're not going to tour and no one is going to change their minds. I'll eat a shoe if it does happen, but I'm pretty confident about my footwear being safe.

:lol:

Just be sure to remove your foot first!

they will not tour - they do not have to.

CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW

If robert cant tour and the rest of zeppelin tour (which i hope they tour with plant) who do you think should supstitute in for lead vocals? I think Dio would be good lol or maybe Ozzy :rolleyes: possibly steven tyler

Led Zeppelin will not tour without Robert Plant. That would go against everything they stand for. Led Zeppelin were four particular members, not two or three members and some other dude that isn't as important. (Example of bands still touring with half or less of original members) That's what makes them special....REMEMBER THAT

Led Zeppelin will not tour without Robert Plant. That would go against everything they stand for. Led Zeppelin were four particular members, not two or three members and some other dude that isn't as important. (Example of bands still touring with half or less of original members) That's what makes them special....REMEMBER THAT

You're replying to someone who posted that nearly a year ago.

• 1 month later...

The title is a chat subect, not an announcement. If you scroll down, the actual content below the photo says "There are no future events on the Robert Plant On Board W Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour tour schedule. View past events."

The title is a chat subect, not an announcement. If you scroll down, the actual content below the photo says "There are no future events on the Robert Plant On Board W Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour tour schedule. View past events."

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well DARN IT!!!! :soapbox:

been a led zep freak longer than you guys have been around probably.not a big CPfan,even though he did play drums on RP's 2nd lp.led zeppelin will never be as long as bonzo remains dead!!!!!!

jason would be the 1st to telll you that i bet. :D

Always loved Cozy's drum intro to Rainbow's Stargazer. At least as I recall as I haven't heard the track in 20 years, lol! As a teenage Zep freak, it evoked Bonzo to my ears. I reckon I should revisit it! :beer:

*edit to add* Listening to Stargazer right now. I stand by by my opinion. Fucking GREAT song!

Always loved Cozy's drum intro to Rainbow's Stargazer. At least as I recall as I haven't heard the track in 20 years, lol! As a teenage Zep freak, it evoked Bonzo to my ears. I reckon I should revisit it! :beer:

*edit to add* Listening to Stargazer right now. I stand by by my opinion. Fucking GREAT song!

My favorite was those great show openers on Rainbow On Stage, Kill the King and Man on the Silver Mountain, typical Blackmore songs, and really good drumming as well.

Archived