Led Zeppelin World Tour

mightyzepp

Now guys, what i want to ask you is that does the tour have to be at 2008. :rolleyes: I don't know about you but i can wait for 2009 and ahead.

pst,

ROBERT PLANT And ALISON KRAUSS Schedule European Tour Dates

According to NME.com, LED ZEPPELIN frontman Robert Plant and bluegrass star Alison Krauss will embark on a European tour in May 2008 to promote their collaborative CD, "Raising Sand". In addition to the "Raising Sand" material, they'll perform songs from their catalogs — including LED ZEPPELIN's "When the Levee Breaks" and "Black Dog".

Confirmed dates are as follows:

May 05 - Birmingham, UK @ NIA

May 07 - Manchester, UK @ Apollo

May 08 - Cardiff, UK @ International Arena

May 10 - Düsseldorf, GER @ Philipshalle

May 11 - Brussells, BEL @ Forest National Club

May 13 - Paris, FRA @ Le Grand Rex Theatre

May 14 - Amsterdam, NETH @ Heineken Music Hall

May 16 - Stockholm, SWE @ Hovet (Ice Hall)

May 18 - Oslo, NOR @ Spektrum

May 19 - Bergen, NOR @ Bergenshalle

May 22 - London, UK @ Wembley Arena

Tickets go on sale on Friday, December 14 at 9:00 a.m. GMT.

Old English law of primogeniture allows the son to take his father's rightful place at the throne.

In this case its the drum throne.

So for me personally ,dont give me any of that three quarters led zeppelin crap.

Led Zeppelin IS

Page

Plant

Jones

and BONHAM.

Period. May John rest in peace, and we honor his memory, but enough already with the three quarters..

Old English law of primogeniture allows the son to take his father's rightful place at the throne.

In this case its the drum throne.

So for me personally ,dont give me any of that three quarters led zeppelin crap.

Led Zeppelin IS

Page

Plant

Jones

and BONHAM.

Period. May John rest in peace, and we honor his memory, but enough already with the three quarters..

Haha, word. I'll buy a beer the next time i see you, my friend.

Man, why all the hate?

I saw Plant and Page in New Orleans in the "90's. Backed up by the New Orleans Symphony Orchestra. Their encore, Kashmir, was a spiritual experience. So I can relate to the goose bumps.

GET THE LED OUT!

Eddie B

Texas City, TX

I found a cure...it's the realization I've had since late 1980 that there is no Led Zeppelin, and never will be w/o John Bonham. The name being placed on the 02 marquee is definitely owed to Ahmet Ertegun......any "supposed" (and highly unlikely IMO) tour would be using the name as a corperate monaker....as in tour promoters would not promote it without the name......but as far as I'm concerned, it'll still be a Page/Plant/JPJ reunion w/ special guest Jason Bonham on drums. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't think my life would be complete without seeing Led Zep live before I die. I just have to see them. I'm in this denial (according to my dad) that they will, no they MUST, get back together and tour for thr 40th aniversary. I mean they've gotten so much buzz already.. I think they will.. then again that just might be my denial... I get goosebumps everytime I hear a recording from their concert at O2.. Is anyone here as desperate as I am to "experience" Led Zep live?

I don't think my life would be complete without seeing Led Zep live before I die. I just have to see them. I'm in this denial (according to my dad) that they will, no they MUST, get back together and tour for thr 40th aniversary. I mean they've gotten so much buzz already.. I think they will.. then again that just might be my denial... I get goosebumps everytime I hear a recording from their concert at O2.. Is anyone here as desperate as I am to "experience" Led Zep live?

Yep, I pretty much feel the same way.

"The Best Buy Led Zeppelin Tour Over America"

just sounds dreadful.

Surely they won't need a corporate sponsor.

As much as I'd like to see them (really, really)

I kind of feel the calls for 'tour!' seem like calls for blood.

Tour if it kills ya!

That said, If they come to Japan, I'd be there in a flash.

I was prepared to fly to London for the O2 gig, but

it was not to be.

Archived