Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LedZep1969

Rare Zeppelin pics...

225 posts in this topic

Lets see who can find the rarest zep pic. and you cant use the zeppelin homepage...

all I got is 26robertplant1.jpg

Georgous pic of Robert! I dont' know how rare this is but I've only seen it once and I snapped it up.

jimmy1982rt8.jpg

Band of Joy 1968

bandofjoy68.jpg

And I've always liked this one of the guys on their plane

bandplane-1.jpg

Georgous pic of Robert! I dont' know how rare this is but I've only seen it once and I snapped it up.

jimmy1982rt8.jpg

^^^

August 31, 1981 with five American fans in the Old Mill House, Clewer Village, Berkshire.

^^^

August 31, 1981 with five American fans in the Old Mill House, Clewer Village, Berkshire.

i had heard he enjoys playing snooker, or is it pool? i think robert said something about it in an interview once?

bandplane-1.jpg

wow i never saw that one love it is that a dallas cowboys shirt on jpj if so we have even more things in common :D

Edited by LedZep1969

i had heard he enjoys playing snooker, or is it pool? i think robert said something about it in an interview once?

That was actually a billiard table, but he does enjoy snooker as well.

jimmy1982rt8.jpg

that looks like jimmy...not robert :(

jimmy1982rt8.jpg

That looks more like Jimmy and even that doesn't look like him.( if you know what i mean)

bandplane-1.jpg

I never seen this one before :thanku:

that looks like jimmy...not robert :(

I think he referred to the previous post, the first pic with Robert...

ledpage-plant200.jpg

That was actually a billiard table, but he does enjoy snooker as well.

I'm curious - how do you know such details about the billiard table? :rolleyes:

I think he referred to the previous post, the first pic with Robert...

Thank you Freethinker, I was :) I do know the diff between Robert and Jimmy <_<

BTW...I'm a she :D

wow i never saw that one love it is that a dallas cowboys shirt on jpj if so we have even more things in common :D

Cowboy's fan here as well but it's looks to be a Showco shirt.

I'm curious - how do you know such details about the billiard table? :rolleyes:

Believe me, I know.

Cowboy's fan here as well but it's looks to be a Showco shirt.

You are correct.

#112 here:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...=673&st=100

???

I don't know how "rare" any of these photos are (as I have them all in my own Zep pics "collection") but they aren't circulated or posted as much as some others.

Oh! Lot's of good photos there! I had never seen the one in the field where Jimmy was lighting a cig for Robert. I've seen the one in that same field with Roberts drawers down to his ankles though :)

Oh! Lot's of good photos there! I had never seen the one in the field where Jimmy was lighting a cig for Robert. I've seen the one in that same field with Roberts drawers down to his ankles though :)

That was taken in the field at Knebworth one overcast afternoon during rehearsals for the first show. Swan Song actually had to airbrush in white fluffy clouds and blue sky when one of the images from that photo shoot was used to promote 'In Through The Out Door', as so few offstage group shots from that era were available.

That was taken in the field at Knebworth one overcast afternoon during rehearsals for the first show. Swan Song actually had to airbrush in white fluffy clouds and blue sky when one of the images from that photo shoot was used to promote 'In Through The Out Door', as so few offstage group shots from that era were available.

Thanks for the additional info! I've always like the pics of the guys from that shoot.