Rare Zeppelin pics...

LedZep1969

Georgous pic of Robert! I dont' know how rare this is but I've only seen it once and I snapped it up.

jimmy1982rt8.jpg

That looks more like Jimmy and even that doesn't look like him.( if you know what i mean)

And I've always liked this one of the guys on their plane

bandplane-1.jpg

I never seen this one before :thanku:

#112 here:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?s...=673&st=100

???

I don't know how "rare" any of these photos are (as I have them all in my own Zep pics "collection") but they aren't circulated or posted as much as some others.

Oh! Lot's of good photos there! I had never seen the one in the field where Jimmy was lighting a cig for Robert. I've seen the one in that same field with Roberts drawers down to his ankles though :)

Oh! Lot's of good photos there! I had never seen the one in the field where Jimmy was lighting a cig for Robert. I've seen the one in that same field with Roberts drawers down to his ankles though :)

That was taken in the field at Knebworth one overcast afternoon during rehearsals for the first show. Swan Song actually had to airbrush in white fluffy clouds and blue sky when one of the images from that photo shoot was used to promote 'In Through The Out Door', as so few offstage group shots from that era were available.

That was taken in the field at Knebworth one overcast afternoon during rehearsals for the first show. Swan Song actually had to airbrush in white fluffy clouds and blue sky when one of the images from that photo shoot was used to promote 'In Through The Out Door', as so few offstage group shots from that era were available.

Thanks for the additional info! I've always like the pics of the guys from that shoot.

Archived