Rare Zeppelin pics...

LedZep1969

Thanks indeed for posting these pictures, Knebby, they're great. Copenhagen July 23, 1979, right? One of two warm-up gigs for Knebworth, for those who don't already know.

Here are some more from that gig:

CoepnhagenWarmup23July1979-1.jpg

copenhagen1-1.jpg

copenhagen2-1.jpg

Scanned the first one myself a good while ago, and can't remember where I got the others - probably somebody posted them on the old forums.

Edited to add: Click on the first one to enlarge it - it's a lot better than it seems to be.

They're applauding each other (apparently)! That is just wonderful, I love it.

Edit: Sorry, I was referring to the pic Pagey 17 posted. As for Lord Sutch, some of the outfits he wore when he was running for parliament were even more :o !

He ran for Parliment? :blink: Did he win?

And people gave Gordon Brown a hard time for how he was dressed in Beijing... ;)

The applause photo is delightful. Spirit of early Zeppelin!

He ran for Parliment? :blink: Did he win? And people gave Gordon Brown a hard time for how he was dressed in Beijing... ;)

He ran for every general election for decades, as the candidate of the Raving Monster Loonie Party (think I got that in the right order), right up to his death. He usually lost his deposit--meaning no, he didn't come anywhere near winning. :D

He ran for Parliment? :blink: Did he win?

And people gave Gordon Brown a hard time for how he was dressed in Beijing... ;)

Ehhh, actually i didn't notice Gordon Brown that much, it was more about Boris Johnson i think...

^^^

August 31, 1981 with five American fans in the Old Mill House, Clewer Village, Berkshire.

Totally wrong, this was taken by the big Zeppelin collector from Manchester beleive it or not called Steve Jones on a visit to the old Mill House. Where did you get the 5 American fan story Jeeez.

Archived