• Celebration Day
    • Since I've Been Loving You
    • Out On The Tiles
    • Gallows Pole
    • Tangerine
    • That's The Way
    • Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
    • Hats Off To (Roy) Harper

I love "Since I've Been Loving You" and "Tangerine".

"SIBLY" is so damn sexy in it's bluesy background. It's hard to put in words.

I must admit that I came upon "Tangerine" by watching "Almost Famous". Don't hurt me, lol. I'm a late blooming Ledhead/Zephead as I was too busy sipping the Kool-Aid of the Beatles, and to a lesser extent, the Stones. But, as long as you reach the destination, the amount of time doesn't matter, right?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Immigrant Song was song that got me started on Zeppelin. I was 12 years old walking to my grandparents house in rural Nebraska during the winter with my transistor radio. When that song came on, the guitar/drum blast hit me like a bolt of lightning. And when the lyrics of "We come form the land of ice and snow"and I looked around at the snowy landscape, I thought they were speaking to me. I was hooked on them from that point on!

• 1 month later...

The ironic thing about the third album is that my favorite song was left off it! (Hey, Hey, What Can I Do).

However, I've made my own custom version of III, so no harm done.

Since I've Been Loving You would be my favorite off the original running order with Tangerine not far behind.

Yes sir. Agreed. Since is the best on the album, but Gallows Pole is phenomenal as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the album I like Since I've Been Loving You the best because it is a live track. I wish Zep had done more live tracks and less of the over produced studio versions. But that's just my opinion.

As far as my favorite song from the album, I like Immigrant Song because the live versions of this song with the extended solos are simply as good as Zep gets in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived