Big Wreck

danelectro59

I like these guys alot. I think they sound very Zeppelinesque, especially the song "The Oaf"

Too bad they broke up after only two albums, but lead vocalist Ian Thornley did release a record with his new band a couple of years ago. Haven't heard much since. Two other groups I like from the same era are Tantric and Days of the New. Oh yea, and Tea Party. Awesome groups.

You're kiddin' me, right?

Search "Thornley" on this site. If I'm not attached to every mention I'll eat my foot. I have been

Glad to see another Zephead feels the connect to Big Wreck. The new Thornley is gonna drop next month.

Perhaps it's an acquired taste for some.

Screw that. They were as good as anything out at the time, along with those other groups i've mentioned. What may have hurt them is pop type groups like Blink 182, Sloane and Lit. People just can't get away from that three minute attention span.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya BUK ! I'm fine thank you hope you are too :)

Given the amount of notoriety you've afforded Thornely and Big Wreck, I'm happy to hear that you've been forwarded a copy as you certainly deserve it ! I'm looking forward to hearing the whole thing myself and if Albatross is any indication, I'm gonna enjoy it :) .

Take care my friend

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...