Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Watched a documentary(History Detectives) on PBS last night about Theremin, the Russian scientist that the instrument is named after. They showed two still pictures of Page using the Thereimin and mentioned the rock band Led Zeppelin. They showed exactly how the Theremin produced sounds. Very interesting stuff.

Football Focus

20/11/2010

Dan Walker and guests look ahead to the weekend's football action, including champion club Chelsea's visit to Birmingham and the north London derby between Arsenal and Tottenham.

Kashmir background during interview and item about the Arsenal/Spurs Derby

Edited by Conneyfogle

Football Focus

20/11/2010

Dan Walker and guests look ahead to the weekend's football action, including champion club Chelsea's visit to Birmingham and the north London derby between Arsenal and Tottenham.

Kashmir background during interview and item about the Arsenal/Spurs Derby

I believe they play Kashmir alot during PL games, I know I've heard it a few times during half-time.

i served a customer the other day, and as he spoke, i thought " he sounds just like robert plant ". so i asked him where he was from. turns out he was from the midlands area, and he said robert used to drink at a local pub there. he said he never met him, but that his son had.

it was a nice zep moment in a boring day at work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...