Intros

pagefan1972

Greetings all:

Very exciting to see this site up and running!

My name's Tom Leahy, 41 years old, from Seattle, WA

Just slightly too young to have seen Zeppelin back in the day, but I'm fortunate to have a ticket to the o2 show, so that's literally a dream come true. I mean I literally dream about it.

I've seen all members solo going back to Plant's first tour in 1983. But as Jimmy Page says, the indescribable "fifth element" will only be there when the group is together.

It's a fantastic time to be a Zep fan, and I'm looking forward re-establishing some contacts from over the years.

Greetings all:

Very exciting to see this site up and running!

My name's Tom Leahy, 41 years old, from Seattle, WA

Just slightly too young to have seen Zeppelin back in the day, but I'm fortunate to have a ticket to the o2 show, so that's literally a dream come true. I mean I literally dream about it.

I've seen all members solo going back to Plant's first tour in 1983. But as Jimmy Page says, the indescribable "fifth element" will only be there when the group is together.

It's a fantastic time to be a Zep fan, and I'm looking forward re-establishing some contacts from over the years.

WOW TOM, I'M JEALOUS. YOU'RE GOING? GOOD FOR YOU.

I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. NEVER SAW ZEP.

SAW PLANT AS FAR BACK AS 1983 & PAGE AT THE ARMS CONCERT.

THE CLOSEST I'VE EVER COME TO SEEING ZEPPELIN WAS HAVING FRONT ROW CENTER AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN AT THE 1995 PAGE PLANT SHOW.

GOT TO MEET PLANT AND MICHAEL LEE AT THE SOHO GRAND HOTEL BAR AFTER THE SHOW.

Excited there's an offical Zep forum. My name is Brian From Columbus,Oh saw P/P in 1995, in Cleveland and have seen Plant live a couple years back. I too was to young, to see Zep in their day, started listening to Zep when I was 14 and havent quit. I wish I was going to London, and hoping they will play in th US. Nobody today even comes close to playing music like Zep did.

Wish I was going to the show. I'm jealous! I've seen Page and Plant many times over the years but have nevern seen Zeppelin. I'm Jeff from Pittsburgh,PA. That's our city when they go thru the tunnel at the beginning of The Song Remains The Same!

Seattle to London, now THAT'S a trip!

I'm Mark from Pearl River, New York. Same as most here, too young to have seen Zep. My personal favorite concert was Page on the Outrider tour. It's the night before TSRTS comes out, and I'm eagerly awaiting it. Can't wait to hear the surround sound.

Wow very cool an official Zeppelin forum. I'm from Los Angeles California and grew up in San Diego and was lucky enough to have see both the 1975 and 1977 shows at the San Diego Sports Arena. The 75 show was one of those moments in life that you never forget, a real life changing event to be in the same room with Led Zeppelin. I could ramble on................

Hello my name is Griz from the great pittsburgh and yes there is some footage of the tunnels and the us steel building in the SRTS. I have been listening to zep for about 20 years and still loving every minute of it. I wish I could go and see them in london but unfortunately I wasnt selected. Lets hope they come out with a live DVD that would make us all happy.

May the might zep live on forever.

AG

Hi I live in Louisiana, and it's really great to be in at the start of this cool site. B) Looking forward to meeting new friends, and old ones, and talking even more about Zep.

By the way, when I try to reply, it quotes the previous post even though I didn't intend to. Is it just me? :huh:

Hi, I'm Steve and I live in Exeter England although I'm a Brummie by birth. . Like most I've been a Zeppaholic since I was a kid. Just old enough to have seen them. I was at the first Knebworth concert and I also saw them In Brussels the following year. Got me the sack because I was supposed to be doing exams but I've never regretted it!

Hey all, I'm Tom from Chicago. Love the new site. I lingered on the old site a bit but I wasn't much of a poster. Something I intend to change over here. I'm 33 and I've been a Zep freak since the age of 12. Looking forward to the new releases out today and getting first hand accounts of the O2 show since I cannot ateend.

Archived