Intros

pagefan1972

Hi All!

John Fontana here, 39, from Wallington NJ. Huge LZ fan since 8 years old. Never got to see LZ play in their heyday, but I did get to see The Firm once, and RP several times.

I have a very 70's-sounding progressive rock band called Shadow Circus, but I don't want my first post to look like spam, so Google the name for more info, or I'll chat about the band in an appropriate thread after a while...Suffice it to say that Jimmy Page is one of my greatest influences as a guitarist, and John Paul Jones one of the most inspiring keyboardists to me.

Nice to be among LZ fans, as I've lost patience with the naysayers who hang around Blabbermouth...This reunion is the single most exciting musical event I have lived through, although I was not fortunate enough to attend...

I just want to say "Hi" to everyone

Yes, I'm another newbie to the forum, but I'm a long-time Led Zeppelin fan and currently feeling like I'm 17 again with all the excitement from Monday's show - I just wish I'd been there!!!

I live in the UK with my family - my partner is a fan AND was lucky enough to see them on both nights they played Knebworth in '79!! At that time, I was too young, but I've seen Page and Plant several times over the years, with various collaborations, but to see them together with JPJ and Jason - as they did on Monday would be a dream come true.

It's been great catching up with all the news from the concert and I've enjoyed reading the reviews on here and browsing through the pictures. I really hope there will be a DVD.

:)

Archived