Intros

pagefan1972

Hi all,

I'm Matt, I'm 34, and am from metro Detroit. I know many of you from the led-zeppelin.com forum. I've been a Zep fan since I was 17, and am a Zep live-recording aficionado (have 100+ boots). I'm also a big Pink Floyd/Dave Gilmour fan, and as you can see from my avatar, a baseball nut!

'Sup? I'm Nathan. I play guitar. I'm writing music to record an album, too. I'm 20, so I haven't seen Led Zeppelin live, and I didn't get tickets for O2, either. My only hope and prayer is that they love it so much and do such an amazing job that they do a world tour.

Nothing more about me, really. Boring kinda guy, I guess.

So how's everyone?

CONGRATS to Tom from Seattle! I'm Becky, 52, also from the Seattle area.....live in Redmond, which has slogan of "Bicycle Capital of the World" but is probably more known worldwide as the home of Microsoft Empire.

Have been a Zep fanatic since about 1970, never got to see them perform, boo hoo, though it's always been my fondest dream. Nay, make that a LIFE GOAL!! The DVD set released in 2003 was extremely thrilling for me, it almost compensated for not seeing them live. Now with the O2 gig, well, it's too exciting for words, and I can hardly sleep at night even though I'm not going. Really happy for all those who are.

BTW Aqua.....you've probably noticed by now that there is another button labeled "Post Reply", that's the one you want.

Good to see an official site for Zeppelin.

I was born on the day the untitled fourth album was released, Nov. 8, 1971, so I guess it was destiny that I would fall in love with all of their music.

Saw Page in Houston for the Outrider tour and Plant in Baton Rouge for the Now and Zen tour. Page/Plant in Baton Rouge in 95 and also in Houston around 99?

I'm torn on if I want the mighty Zeppelin to fly again. Obviously a huge part of me says yes, but there's a piece of me that finds it beautiful that they stood by their decision that without Bonzo, there is no Zeppelin. These rare reunions of the full band are for outstanding causes, and it makes it even more meaningful.

But DAMN would I love to see them.

Hi, I am Dave from Irvine, CA. I have been a Zeppelin fan since I was 10 (1979) when I first heard The Lemon Song in my friend's older brother's room. I have close to 400 Zep boots, and wish all those going to the reunion will help make it #401. Congrats, enjoy the show!

Archived