Oh CANADA!

ZoSoDragon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello:

Did anyone watch The Juno Awards? I watched for five minutes than switched to the ACM awards due to the disgusting comments made by the co-host, Russell Peters. I switched back to The Junos to hear the finale of many singing Bryan Adams', SUMMER OF '69.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, IpMan said:

JUST LEGALIZED WEED RECREATIONALLY FOR THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY

GO CANADA !!!

Exactly.

As I said, leading the free world. Lol...

100 years from now, Canada will be all smug. "Yeah, we were the first, remember?" - and so they should be.

21 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Exactly.

As I said, leading the free world. Lol...

100 years from now, Canada will be all smug. "Yeah, we were the first, remember?" - and so they should be.

But what most do not realize is what a massive fuck you Canada just did to American capitalism and showed what a moron Trump and his minions are. As a result of this legalization, Canada will become the world's grower and distributor and as a result will own the market and make billions annually. As the US and other countries missed the boat and waited too long, Canada finally did the deal and they will reap the rewards. BC has some of the best land and climate tailor made to grow the green, as well as Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and southern Quebec (seasonally of course).

I will bet you several American companies will be licking Trudeau's balls for a sweet share of that market, and he will tell them, with a smile and a handshake, sorry...you're not my buddy, guy.

Canada is going to be laughing all the way to the banc.

• 2 months later...