The Best Zeppelin Cover

Rock And Roll

I think that is probably my favorite, too. Excellent choice. I like some of the Dread Zeppelin stuff, and STP's "Dancing Days."

My favourite Dread Zeppelin cover is Immigrant Song.

Very funny, but very clever as well

• 2 months later...
Which cover of Zeppelin song are your best.

Mine are: Communication Breakdown from Iron Maiden and Out on the Tiles from Megadeth

I have to say that my favorite was the Aerosmith cover of Heartbreaker. Even though steven tyler's voice is different I like it. If you havent seen it already, I highly reccomend you see it on Youtube.

I have to say that my favorite was the Aerosmith cover of Heartbreaker. Even though steven tyler's voice is different I like it. If you havent seen it already, I highly reccomend you see it on Youtube.

That's indeed a good choice, I saw them doing it in Holland as an encore to a great performance on my birthday in 1998. I even got fired from my job to go to that gig, and hearing this song made it all worth it.

I think the best Zeppelin cover band of all time was... well, heck... I don't really know what they were called. They rehearsed for quite some time, got their songs down tight, but then they only played one gig. Some charity event or something. If memory serves it had something to do with Ahmet Ertegun.

Can't recall their name... but they were tight. And loose. Good band, that...

I think the best Zeppelin cover band of all time was... well, heck... I don't really know what they were called. They rehearsed for quite some time, got their songs down tight, but then they only played one gig. Some charity event or something. If memory serves it had something to do with Ahmet Ertegun.

Lord have mercy. That was Led Zeppelin. Bonham, Plant, Page, Jones.

Dream Theater did a pretty cool Zeppelin medley on their Change of Seasons EP: The Rover/Achilles Last Stand/The Song Remains the Same. Portnoy also played a few Zeppelin tribute shows with his brief tribute outing Hammer of the Gods.

That's right. Because of the Yardbirds. "Good Hot One," the soundboard from Zurich, they opened with it.

The only cover of their songs that I really will listen to is Godsmack's "Good Times Bad Times," because it sounds so close.

I really dig the all female Led Zep tribute band LEZ ZEPPELIN. They really do it good. If you dont know who im talking about checking out.

:rolleyes::blink::unsure:B)

Tangerine by Big Head Todd and The Monsters. Fantastic version of an underated Zepp tune.

Damn, totally forgot about that one! I'm changing mine, then.

Definitely Big Head Todd & The Monsters' 'Tangerine'. I've always adored that song, so automatic points to any band that covers that song, but extra points to this band for doing such an excellent version.

Archived