if Jimmy renames the band, what would be a good name?

babybluejeans

Alison Krause? Really? Eww..... In my life I would never put those two together or want to. "Yucky" JMO

If he can tour with her, why is he so opposed to a Led Zep final tour? I don't get it. I mean, if the Eagles can do it, five more times now, Led Zep could do it just one more time. Geez - I sounded like Capt. and Tenille didn't I.... :(

As for renaming the band w/o him, I'd say call it 'Minus Narcissist'. :P

[Edit: That was uncalled for I know, but... I am just so frustrated]

cowardly lion

OMFG. Can you imagine what rp would say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that has got to be the frigging funniest post I have ever ever read on this website. I cannot stop laughing. I'm practically on the floor in hysterics. Tonite he deserves it. he knows we still f'ing love him.

As you can tell, i just got the news on rp.

Led Zeppelin "the second generation'

I first thought Led Zeppelin "The next generation" (Sounds a little familiar)

But I dont know. :unsure:

Or Zeppelin 2.

But Percyless and UnPlanted are the best by far. But we know that would be too......well you know.

But funny as hell!!!!!

Warning! sense of humour failure :rolleyes:

It's not that....I'm in a bad mood cos i need nicotine......... What i really meant to say( in line with the thread topic) was.... The Jimmy Page Experience.

It's not that....I'm in a bad mood cos i need nicotine......... What i really meant to say( in line with the thread topic) was.... The Jimmy Page Experience.

Ok, let you off :D

The name thing was brought up in the Bonham Leaving Foreigner thread and I loved Aqua's, Sort of Similar to Zeppelin and Kneb's Two Old Goats With Crabs (star signs!). Too funny :lol:

Archived