if Jimmy renames the band, what would be a good name?

babybluejeans

:beer: I have a feeling that any new name would have to incorporate a reference which has mass recognition with people who may not neccessarily be hardcore fans (the marketing people like it that way)

In which case it maybe that the 'Mothership' reference works it's way in there.

Now then, on a different subject completely, I'm game so .......

Doesn't anyone around hear LISTEN.

OCTOBER 9th. Be There! Actually it will be on TV.

Okay Dan, I'm willing to listen - tellus more :)

specifically, who or what will be on which TV station ?

Why would they have to change the name? Bad Co. recorded & toured without Paul Rodgers. Queen, Journey & VH and so on...

Keep it LED ZEPPELIN, it's who they are-- with or without Percy.

I think you'll find the majority, including myself, disagree.... :mellow:

Why would they have to change the name? Bad Co. recorded & toured without Paul Rodgers. Queen, Journey & VH and so on...

Keep it LED ZEPPELIN, it's who they are-- with or without Percy.

Oh yeah of course. He didn't count for anything. :blink:

Rodgers just played a Bad Co reunion gig in Florida to ensure that that name only gets used when HE is singing. Etc etc.

Albion

Albion Flames

The Flames of Albion

The Flames(hmmm. you could pull letters out here that spell thelema) Anyone ever figure that out? It just occurred to me out of nowhere. Not that they should use the name but as I was typing I noticed thelema came to mind.

I don't know where they want me to post this. :blink:

I had a place but it got locked

Anyways, October 9th is still ON for a Zeppelin surprise. From Detroit.

Bump Again (last time) the details are in a locked thread called Rumors from detroit. I don't know how or even if I can link to it. Also I never could figure why such good information was locked away to be burried?

Bump Again (last time) the details are in a locked thread called Rumors from detroit. I don't know how or even if I can link to it. Also I never could figure why such good information was locked away to be burried?

They are not locked away. Locked threads can be read but not added to. The purpose of this is to prevent multiple threads on the same topic. Why don't you just explain it again for us? Or copy and paste from your original post?

OMFG. Can you imagine what rp would say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that has got to be the frigging funniest post I have ever ever read on this website. I cannot stop laughing. I'm practically on the floor in hysterics. Tonite he deserves it. he knows we still f'ing love him.

As you can tell, i just got the news on rp.

what news?!

They are not locked away. Locked threads can be read but not added to. The purpose of this is to prevent multiple threads on the same topic. Why don't you just explain it again for us? Or copy and paste from your original post?

Sorry it was difficult enough to explain it the first time. Why don't you go there and read it.

Multiple threads on this topic? I don't think so!

Alison Krause? Really? Eww..... In my life I would never put those two together or want to. "Yucky" JMO

If he can tour with her, why is he so opposed to a Led Zep final tour? I don't get it. I mean, if the Eagles can do it, five more times now, Led Zep could do it just one more time. Geez - I sounded like Capt. and Tenille didn't I.... :(

As for renaming the band w/o him, I'd say call it 'Minus Narcissist'. :P

[Edit: That was uncalled for I know, but... I am just so frustrated]

Hmm, what is so "eww" or "yucky" about two people making an album together? :huh:

My favorite band name was Stark Naked and the Car Thieves, and I think it's available again . . .

(Or, they could just call themselves Zeppelin 2008, and update every year they keep it going. In fact, they could overhaul the band every New Year's Eve, toss out anybody who wasn't working out, and start the New Year with the new lineup. They could have a special New Year's Eve show, with door prizes, and fans would be able to bet on who stays or goes. Anybody who gets the boot could do the latenight talk shows, like Survivor rejects.)

(Or not.)

My favorite band name was Stark Naked and the Car Thieves, and I think it's available again . . .

(Or, they could just call themselves Zeppelin 2008, and update every year they keep it going. In fact, they could overhaul the band every New Year's Eve, toss out anybody who wasn't working out, and start the New Year with the new lineup. They could have a special New Year's Eve show, with door prizes, and fans would be able to bet on who stays or goes. Anybody who gets the boot could do the latenight talk shows, like Survivor rejects.)

(Or not.)

that is so funny, i nearly choked on my tea! thanks aqua!

Archived