What are you listening too

Scratch

Another beautiful album from this Malinese combo. This one is more acoustically based than its predecessors.

Read the comments by Carlos Santana, Bono and Robert Plant, but most of all......listen to this, you might miss something beautiful.

Another beautiful album from this Malinese combo. This one is more acoustically based than its predecessors.

Hate I had to miss them when they played the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro recently but there was just too much going on music-wise that weekend. Fortunately, I did get to see them at Memorial Hall on the campus of UNC in Chapel Hill a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

Hate I had to miss them when they played the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro recently but there was just too much going on music-wise that weekend. Fortunately, I did get to see them at Memorial Hall on the campus of UNC in Chapel Hill a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

Good to meet someone who makes sense (Thought I missed them too this year on their Amsterdam gig)

Archived