Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scratch

What are you listening too

4,064 posts in this topic

More eerie music.

http://youtu.be/xl4rMT4xvq8

And something very beautiful....Dead Can Dance rule,

Robert should collaborate with Lisa Gerrard on an album, since she digs the ethnic vibe and has an amazing voice.

Edited by reswati

Was listening to...

But now The Grateful Dead, thanks Bingo!

Ah the Bangels, love em.

New lady in my life loves CCR, better brush up on my listening there too.

I Knew You When - Billy Joe Royal

Another beautiful album from this Malinese combo. This one is more acoustically based than its predecessors.

Read the comments by Carlos Santana, Bono and Robert Plant, but most of all......listen to this, you might miss something beautiful.

Edited by reswati

Another beautiful album from this Malinese combo. This one is more acoustically based than its predecessors.

Hate I had to miss them when they played the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro recently but there was just too much going on music-wise that weekend. Fortunately, I did get to see them at Memorial Hall on the campus of UNC in Chapel Hill a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

Hate I had to miss them when they played the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro recently but there was just too much going on music-wise that weekend. Fortunately, I did get to see them at Memorial Hall on the campus of UNC in Chapel Hill a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

Good to meet someone who makes sense (Thought I missed them too this year on their Amsterdam gig)