Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

love the riff great song

bye X! :wave::lol:

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles

not my favorite but it's all acoustic and shows that Lennon had a definite Dylan influence

:lol: Bye X… good way of putting it! :lol: Less insulting to the letter than "skipping X" :lol:

I love the Wanton SOng… great song… was my favourite not too long ago

I like the Beatles' acoustic stuff… well, a lot of it. Actually my favourite Beatles song is either "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" or "Strawberry Fields Forever," I've decided.

Sorry, gotta do it:

ZZ Top

:lol:

:lol: Bye X… good way of putting it! :lol: Less insulting to the letter than "skipping X" :lol:

I love the Wanton SOng… great song… was my favourite not too long ago

I like the Beatles' acoustic stuff… well, a lot of it. Actually my favourite Beatles song is either "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" or "Strawberry Fields Forever," I've decided.

Sorry, gotta do it:

ZZ Top

:lol:

George Martin always wished he had the first rehearsal of SFF on tape..... he always said it was simple and beautiful with just Lennon on guitar strumming along singing softly

The acoustic version of WMGGW is really awesome it's beautiful

haha

All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

probably my fav Hendrix song

George Martin always wished he had the first rehearsal of SFF on tape..... he always said it was simple and beautiful with just Lennon on guitar strumming along singing softly

The acoustic version of WMGGW is really awesome it's beautiful

haha

All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

probably my fav Hendrix song

Hey Josh your inbox is full ;)

I've heard the acoustic version!!! It is beautiful :)

I have that song in my itunes library but I don't think I've listened to it… hell, I probably have and I didn't know it. My uncle loves Hendrix and always has it on at his house.

Get off My Cloud --TGRnRBOAT

Heaven and Hell - The Who

Hey Josh your inbox is full ;)

I've heard the acoustic version!!! It is beautiful :)

I have that song in my itunes library but I don't think I've listened to it… hell, I probably have and I didn't know it. My uncle loves Hendrix and always has it on at his house.

Heaven and Hell - The Who

I cleaned it

have you heard the acoustic version with strings added?

haha I'm not the hugest (yes hugest :lol:) Hendrix fan but he has some songs I like

Izzy Stradlin

I cleaned it

have you heard the acoustic version with strings added?

haha I'm not the hugest (yes hugest :lol:) Hendrix fan but he has some songs I like

Izzy Stradlin

I don't remember… I know I've heard the acoustic version though… I can't remember if there are strings or not. It's hard to remember other songs when you're listening to other songs, if that makes any sense! :lol:

Hugest actually is a word… :lol:

yeah, I'm not a big Hendrix fan either, but I do like listening to him. I think the best way to listen to Hendrix is to put on an album and listen to it all the way through.

Jack, The - AC/DC

Late :lol:

P.S. Hi Ben! :wave:

Kurt Cobain

I don't remember… I know I've heard the acoustic version though… I can't remember if there are strings or not. It's hard to remember other songs when you're listening to other songs, if that makes any sense! :lol:

Hugest actually is a word… :lol:

yeah, I'm not a big Hendrix fan either, but I do like listening to him. I think the best way to listen to Hendrix is to put on an album and listen to it all the way through.

Jack, The - AC/DC

Late :lol:

P.S. Hi Ben! :wave:

Kurt Cobain

yes it makes sense

really? it's a word? :blink:

I only have his greatest hits :lol:

I don't like the Jack much for some reason

Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Guns N Roses..... never heard Dylan's version

yes it makes sense

really? it's a word? :blink:

I only have his greatest hits :lol:

I don't like the Jack much for some reason

Knockin' on Heaven's Door - Guns N Roses..... never heard Dylan's version

Yeah, hugest is a word! :lol: I was surprised actually :lol: I looked it up too…

OH, I have Are You Experienced? and Electric Ladyland. Have you seen the original cover to EL? :o

I have the Jack in my iTunes library but I"ve never listened to it :lol:

The only time I've heard Knockin' on Heaven's Door is the Dylan version. See, I had this guitar when I was about six and it played songs that you were supposed to play chords to. It had like "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" and "California Dreaming" and a few others I can't remember :lol:

Lennon, John

Yeah, hugest is a word! :lol: I was surprised actually :lol: I looked it up too…

OH, I have Are You Experienced? and Electric Ladyland. Have you seen the original cover to EL? :o

I have the Jack in my iTunes library but I"ve never listened to it :lol:

The only time I've heard Knockin' on Heaven's Door is the Dylan version. See, I had this guitar when I was about six and it played songs that you were supposed to play chords to. It had like "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" and "California Dreaming" and a few others I can't remember :lol:

Lennon, John

no I don't think so but I think I'm catching your drift :lol:

I have The Jack off High Voltage plus their two live albums

when I was six I played a toy kiddy guitar lol

Lennon had one of the greatest voices ever.... it was just so awesome..... and he hated it!! Can you believe that?

Mother's Little Helper

hilarious song :hysterical:

no I don't think so but I think I'm catching your drift :lol:

I have The Jack off High Voltage plus their two live albums

when I was six I played a toy kiddy guitar lol

Lennon had one of the greatest voices ever.... it was just so awesome..... and he hated it!! Can you believe that?

Mother's Little Helper

hilarious song :hysterical:

Yeah I only have the Jack off of High Voltage. I don't have any live AC/DC albums… 

I never had a toy guitar, actually. I didn't know they existed til I was like 8 anyway and had graduated to a backpacker guitar that was impossible to play! :lol:

Lennon hated his voice? Really? I really like it…

I have that song but I haven't listened to it. I guess I should! :lol:

New Song - The Who

One of the first Who songs I ever heard. I actually heard this one and Baba O'Reilly before Who Are You

Yeah I only have the Jack off of High Voltage. I don't have any live AC/DC albums…

I never had a toy guitar, actually. I didn't know they existed til I was like 8 anyway and had graduated to a backpacker guitar that was impossible to play! :lol:

Lennon hated his voice? Really? I really like it…

I have that song but I haven't listened to it. I guess I should! :lol:

New Song - The Who

One of the first Who songs I ever heard. I actually heard this one and Baba O'Reilly before Who Are You

Who Are You is the first Who song I ever heard

You should get If You Want Blood You Got It it's an awesome album...... also an awesome song :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

haha I didn't get a guitar until I was almost 16

yes he was always trying to find ways to change it...... he wanted to connect himself to a direct input jack used for McCartney's bass during the Revolver sessions..... :blink::hysterical:

Out Door, In Through the - Led Zeppelin :lol:

I presume we can use album titles?

Who Are You is the first Who song I ever heard

You should get If You Want Blood You Got It it's an awesome album...... also an awesome song :hysterical:

haha I didn't get a guitar until I was almost 16

yes he was always trying to find ways to change it...... he wanted to connect himself to a direct input jack used for McCartney's bass during the Revolver sessions..... :blink::hysterical:

Out Door, In Through the - Led Zeppelin :lol:

I presume we can use album titles?

I have the song… not the album though… wait, I think I have the song… yeah I do :D

I got a guitar when I was 12 :D

Whoa, that Lennon thing's pretty weird… jeez… hm… :blink::hysterical: !!!!

Yeah, we can use album titles :thumbsup:

Post, Whipping - The Allman Brothers Band :lol:

I have the song… not the album though… wait, I think I have the song… yeah I do :D

I got a guitar when I was 12 :D

Whoa, that Lennon thing's pretty weird… jeez… hm… :blink::hysterical: !!!!

Yeah, we can use album titles :thumbsup:

Post, Whipping - The Allman Brothers Band :lol:

the video's funny.... Angus is "stabbed" with his guitar :hilarious:

yes he also wanted to be recorded swinging from a rope tied to the ceiling around the same time I think (for Tomorrow Never Knows perhaps)...... :blink: :blink:....... :hysterical:

yay!

I always freaking get Q!!

let's do something different.....

Quick, The

never heard of them just guessed perhaps that might be a band name and I looked it up on wikipedia haha

the video's funny.... Angus is "stabbed" with his guitar :hilarious:

yes he also wanted to be recorded swinging from a rope tied to the ceiling around the same time I think (for Tomorrow Never Knows perhaps)...... :blink: :blink:....... :hysterical:

yay!

I always freaking get Q!!

let's do something different.....

Quick, The

never heard of them just guessed perhaps that might be a band name and I looked it up on wikipedia haha

Ah, Wikipedia :lol: I use it far too much… but not for papers!

More strange Lennon stuff… :blink: !!!!!! :hysterical::lol:

Hey, I always get Z so… :P:lol:

Um…

Ready, Are You - AC/DC

Yet another AC/DC song I have but actually haven't listened to… :lol:

Archived