Led Zeppelin "tattoos"

Hang-man

robert_tat.jpg

You may notice that Bonzo's is on the wrong angle - it's a mistake by the tattooist. I got over it pretty quick, as I figured Bonzo would have a laugh about it and say something to the effect of,"Would be my symbol, wouldn't it?!"

Wow, your tattoos are wonderful.

Here's mine...sorry I don't have a better picture, it's on the computer at my mum's. I've just had to grab this one off MySpace:

mytattoo3gr3.jpg

het hang-man, i live in hull, where abouts is " identity" , your tatts are amazing...... alan

Hey-Up Alan,

So where in Hull are you?? The Place that I'm on about is in good old Shitty Bridlington.

If you Know Brid/Or if not, if you get here, & look fore the "Hilderthorpe Pub" near the Harbour top. Ask to speack to "Jan" top 100 Artists on the Planet. If you are going to get a Tatt, may be phone him(I dont have number, but i can post it tomorrow) & make a date, As he is VVVV Busy. Ps Get a good rate, if you mention my Zep Tatt, + Winter Rates. Good luck,

Hang-man.

eh- up hang howz tha doin

yeah i know shitty brid, and i think i know were the pub is, might have a trip up there

make sure i put me thermals on!, i actually live in beverley, but work in hull.... alan

hey thats what i got uploaded, let me see how it turns out, i gunna get that after christmas, i want it just black an white, no colours............. alan

yes, I got it black and white to, and it turned out so beautiful!! I will take a photo of it soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome tats everyone...i got one about 10 months ago...i only have the picture on my cell phone, soo ill have to take one with a camera and load it up on here...its the four logos going down the back of my right arm

Archived