Led Zeppelin "tattoos"

Hang-man

Hi people!! I'm new here, I'm 24 and I love Led Zeppelin since my childhood!! I'm from Spain and my dad gave me good musical taste, lol!!

Well, I have a tatto in my ancle, my name in elfin, also I want to make a Led Zeppelin Tatoo and the One Ring as well.

For the Zeppelin tatto I don't know if I want the pic of the group from Rose Palace 1969 (the one of Jimmy in front of the others with his hand opened as saying "come with me" or the angel of swan songs records, and also I will have the "SoZo" symbol. I don't know when I'll have it, cause my friend has to do the drawings and I sent it to him yesterday so...

Anyway, I love this forum and the pics you post and everything!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I've been thinking of getting the symbols in small on my wrists, but I don't want to regret it if they go all saggy and horrible when I get older... think it would look good, though.

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I've posted on here... feels ace to be back! In the last 3 years or so, I've had 2 more Zep tattoos done. Portraits of Robert & Jimmy on my arm. :) I've also got one planned for tomorrow morning; I'm getting the rest of the 4 symbols on my knuckles. Already got 'ZoSo' on my wrist.

post-17362-0-04550600-1440799554_thumb.j

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived