What instrument do you play?

Matt Harris

I took piano lessons for five years when I was a kid but I can't honestly say I can play piano.  The only useful thing I got out if was the ability to read music.  It came in handy when I took up choral singing in college.  I'm an okay choral singer but I never had any illusions that I have a solo caliber voice.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Danelectro electric 6 string , reissue, not original sadly! 20 years at the fretboard, but sounds like about only 2 lol enthusiasm but no originality or ability. Thank god for distortion, delay and  a touch of chorus :lol:

Danelectro electric 6 string , reissue, not original sadly! 20 years at the fretboard, but sounds like about only 2 lol enthusiasm but no originality or ability. Thank god for distortion, delay and  a touch of chorus :lol:

Unless you plan to record or play in a band, it doesn't matter what your ability is. As long as you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2015 at 8:11 AM, WD52 said:

And by the way, where did you buy the Danelectro? I've been looking for one for months.

I got it about 10 years ago-it's a decent re-issue rather than an original though. Quite a few music shops carry them as stock items (I got mine in Chatham in Kent!), and there are often some for sale on e bay. Plays nicely and stays in tune, which is all I need really.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived