One Year Later

kdh

Hi all,

Are we any wiser one year later or one year gone?

IMHO,it does not matter.I watch the concert clips on Youtube and love it.I'll wait for the DVD,and cash in my quarters to get it.There is nothing left to prove and 02 only sealed the deal.Like I needed convincing,...

KLB :)

The show still sounds great, although the euphoria is no longer there since a year has passed. We just now wait...for something...we hope...

The Europoria hasn't gone with me yet...still on a high from last year :)

Hi all,

IMHO,it does not matter.I watch the concert clips on Youtube and love it.I'll wait for the DVD,and cash in my quarters to get it.There is nothing left to prove and 02 only sealed the deal.Like I needed convincing,...

KLB :)

Well stated. If nothing else ever comes of the reunion, we'll always have the fact that there is nothing else left to prove.... It was signed, sealed, and delivered on December 10, 2007. This band took their rightful place in history once and for all, and they now stand shoulder to shoulder with the Beatles at the top of that misty mountain. The music has stood the test of time, and always will. If there's anything I know one year later, it's that they were quite simply, and still are, the best, and they will always be the standard by which every other band within the genre is ultimately judged.... Period.

Well stated. If nothing else ever comes of the reunion, we'll always have the fact that there is nothing else left to prove.... It was signed, sealed, and delivered on December 10, 2007. This band took their rightful place in history once and for all, and they now stand shoulder to shoulder with the Beatles at the top of that misty mountain. The music has stood the test of time, and always will. If there's anything I know one year later, it's that they were quite simply, and still are, the best, and they will always be the standard by which every other band within the genre is ultimately judged.... Period.

:goodpost:

wow - you have read my mind and expressed my feelings far better than i could

It's all still so fresh in my mind.

A year on and i will be back in London for a few days. I wil be back at the 02 a year and a day later, the Kings of Leao await this time.

Should be good but nothing or no band will compare to that day last year. B):rolleyes:

And not forgetting the wonderful people I met up with that made it extra special :D

Hi all,

A year gone - what a waste of time and talent....

:blink: Pardon?From 1969 until 1980 Led Zeppelin kicked ass,six ways to Sunday.And to this day still sell close to 4 million albums a year.28 years later,How did HTWWW,do in alblum sales?DVD?What do you think the O2 DVD/CD will sell?......yes,what a waste. :rolleyes:

KB(Tea for one,Earl Grey)

Hi all,

:blink: Pardon?From 1969 until 1980 Led Zeppelin kicked ass,six ways to Sunday.And to this day still sell close to 4 million albums a year.28 years later,How did HTWWW,do in alblum sales?DVD?What do you think the O2 DVD/CD will sell?......yes,what a waste. :rolleyes:

KB(Tea for one,Earl Grey)

TBH, I think the poster may just be disappointed about not being able to see the band live themselves KB. Like many are. Peace my friend :D

Archived