Video-Games

ledzep45

So, I haven't seen a video-game thread on the forum so I thought I'd make one. Basically chat about anything video-games, new games coming out or new updates or retro stuff or whatever.

Who agrees with me: resident evil is AMAZING! :D

I've never played Oblivion but I heard it was worth the cash, but I would prefer the Sci-Fi setting anyway.

:o You NEED to get Oblivion. If you like sci-fi then check out mass effect, Its an awseome sci-fi/role playing game shooter.

I like anything Car racing related. Love Need For Speed, especially.

Yeh, need for speed is awsome. Do you like burnout?

I have to say Fallout 3 is awesome. My mate's got it, and since I sold my Xbox a while back, I can't get my own. But I created a character on his, and I have to say: one of the best intros to a game ever, and the combat system is awesome. It is basically Oblivion with guns, but alot more advanced.

Just wish there were more variety to the apparel option.

Went home and played through Gears 2 and started on Fable 2. Both are nothing short of spectacular.

Oh, and still dominating at Call of Duty 4. Me and 4-5 friends (depending on the time) played for like 10 hours over the weekend, and didn't lose a single time, not even close.

That's what you get when you play with us B)

I'll be getting Left 4 Dead, too. My old CoD4 clan (who have moved on to other games) say it's the best multiplayer game ever and I'm eager to rejoin them.

My mate downloaded the demo for it and its awsome. Its the sort of game were all those times you have said 'that would make a good game' come to life. If you download the demo you will find yourself playing it and playing it over and over again.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, zombies..........

• 2 weeks later...
Went home and played through Gears 2 and started on Fable 2. Both are nothing short of spectacular.

Oh, and still dominating at Call of Duty 4. Me and 4-5 friends (depending on the time) played for like 10 hours over the weekend, and didn't lose a single time, not even close.

That's what you get when you play with us B)

Do you have COD 5?

So, I haven't seen a video-game thread on the forum so I thought I'd make one. Basically chat about anything video-games, new games coming out or new updates or retro stuff or whatever.

Who agrees with me: resident evil is AMAZING! :D

my favourite is RE4. :D

my favourite is RE4. :D

Either 4 or 1 is my fav :D

BTW If you have an xbox 360, you can get the resident evil 5 demo on it. Its not on the marketplace but you can get it off the internet (and its completly legal :D ). This is the best tutorial I found: Resident Evil 5 Demo

P.S: let me know if it works for you as I cant get it too work. :D

By the way, how big an issue are game ratings in the UK? They're basically ignored in the states, except when a minor is trying to buy an M-rated (17+, you need identification to buy them) game.

If you look under age then the person selling you the game will ask for proof of age (driving licence, etc) and if you cant show/prove your age they wont sell you the game. It has happened to me numerous times, I will be in a shop, see a game I want to buy and then I cant buy it.

But you can be sold the game if there is someone of the required age with you. Though if a person is with you it is usually them on the recite who actually bought the game.

Archived