PAGE PLANT WALKING INTO CLARKSDALE B SIDE

zoso

I remember the advance press reports that claimed that the "Most High" CD single would include a non-album track called "Wanted". However, when the CD was released it actually contained a different song, "The Window". I suspect that the original report was in error, as no song with the name "Wanted" has ever surfaced.

I remember the advance press reports that claimed that the "Most High" CD single would include a non-album track called "Wanted". However, when the CD was released it actually contained a different song, "The Window". I suspect that the original report was in error, as no song with the name "Wanted" has ever surfaced.

There were supposedly 3 extra songs from those sessions: the window/whiskey in the glass/wanted.

I remember reading an article that Page plays a 5 string bass on "wanted".

There were supposedly 3 extra songs from those sessions: the window/whiskey in the glass/wanted.

I remember reading an article that Page plays a 5 string bass on "wanted".

I remember a similar story but I thought it was an 8-string bass? In any case, listen to "The Window" and you'll hear a part that sounds like it could be the bass line attributed to "Wanted".

Archived