acdc

ACDC

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

well AC/DC are one favourite band of mine, the fabulous young brothers and Bon Scott is my personnel favourite vocalist that's not saying Brian isn't a great vocalist, its just the brilliant Bon Scott was the highlight with Angus (schoolboy) Young on his shoulders, or bare chested swing the microphone around his head strutting around the stage. whom could live without listening to Highway To Hell album blasting out.

well AC/DC are one favourite band of mine, the fabulous young brothers and Bon Scott is my personnel favourite vocalist that's not saying Brian isn't a great vocalist, its just the brilliant Bon Scott was the highlight with Angus (schoolboy) Young on his shoulders, or bare chested swing the microphone around his head strutting around the stage. whom could live without listening to Highway To Hell album blasting out.

HERE HERE!!! Bon Scott sang with passion, and it was heartfelt, no tricks, no games, he would just sing in a way that was natural and very rockstar working man like!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this fucking great Bon Scott tune, it just builds and builds and EXPLODES!!!! I saw them live in Moncton with 76,000 other people and they were great, and Brian although not Bon, still has it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc5yNJ5ELc8

Edited by Charles J. White

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HOW ON EARTH CAN HE BE CHARGED WITH SUCH A SERIOUS CRIME AND ON THE VERY NEXT DAY ... ER NEVERMIND... Charges dropped.. ??

Very odd.. This was international news. The name Phil Rudd will be tarnished forever because of this.. Possesion of Meth is a crime, but obviously pales in comparison to a murder for hire charge..

I wonder what AC/DC is going to do..

HOW ON EARTH CAN HE BE CHARGED WITH SUCH A SERIOUS CRIME AND ON THE VERY NEXT DAY ... ER NEVERMIND... Charges dropped.. ??

Very odd.. This was international news. The name Phil Rudd will be tarnished forever because of this.. Possesion of Meth is a crime, but obviously pales in comparison to a murder for hire charge..

I wonder what AC/DC is going to do..

It is puzzling, but here are some possibilities: Confidential Informant passed the info onto police, who did a prompt arrest due to the seriousness of the allegation.Confidential Informant then recanted story. Why? Maybe he was just trying to screw with Rudd for some reason and made up a story to create hassle or to put pressure on Rudd for...something. And, since no murder took place, and no hitman was hired, there is no case anyway, just hearsay. Maybe the prosecutor just took a look at the case and said "not prosecutable." Probably these things happen fairly often but we only hear about it when a celebrity is involved.

Shortly after the first news of the original charges AC/DC commented on the arrest. Said the group in a statement: "We've only become aware of Phil's arrest as the news was breaking. We have no futher comment. Phil's absence will not affect the release of our new album, 'Rock Or Bust', and upcoming tour next year."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/acdc-phil-rudds-absence-will-not-affect-release-of-new-album-and-upcoming-tour/

The man who was reportedly approached about killing two people by Phil Rudd has described the musician as a "good fella," but denied knowing anything about the murder-plot allegations.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/acdcs-phil-rudd-is-a-good-fella-who-is-burning-the-ones-who-care-about-him/

Brian Johnson says AC/DC will definitely hit the road in 2015

Angus Young meets fan outside of Paris hotel last Wednesday

Edited by luvlz2