What is your favorite football team?

LedZep1969

49ers

I've been a fan for the niners practically my whole life the last few years have been awful but I'm hoping for better years with a new head coach that has shined thus far.

Go 49ers!

I was also rooting for the Buccaneers basically just to wish Jeff Garcia the best since I grew up watching him.

This IS about REAL football. Not bleedin' SOCCER! :rolleyes:

Your Football is called "Grid Iron", "Real Football" started in England.

Your game of Grid Iron is more like our game of Rugby but a bit more effeminate.

Regards, Danny

Hi 'Dzldoc'

Now try doing the same without all the armor on, like the Rugby Players over in England do, then you might see my point.

Regards, Danny

<_< Pfft! I've seen those bean poles running around the field, no comparison to the lumbering oaks that smash into one another every Sunday :D

<_< Pfft! I've seen those bean poles running around the field, no comparison to the lumbering oaks that smash into one another every Sunday :D

Check out The Ravens' Haloti Ngata (high school all American rugby player)

There are clips on Youtube of him playing rugby. Here's one from the Grid Iron

<LI>

Has Brady had his knee infection eradicated? If so I'll bet anything the Patriots will go either 13-3, or 14-2 and win the Super Bowl keeping the dynasty intact.

No, he might be out next season as well. The Pats "dynasty" is already tarnished with the taping that went on. Plus they are also getting older, especially on defense.

Miami Dolphins since 1972. I stuck with them during the Dan Marino era when everybody (including myself) thought the dolphins would win a Super Bowl with Dan as our quaterback. I also hung in there when the dolphins went 1-15. The dolphins did improve plus another bright spot is the head coach Tony Sparano is a local guy (born in New Haven, CT) had a great rookie head coaching season.

I am not a big fan of Pro Football.

I am crazy about college football, particularly the Ohio State Buckeyes.

DSCN0706.jpg

For soccer, I like Liverpool and Chelsea FC in the Premier League, and the Columbus Crew in the MLS league, this year's champions!

http://www.mlsnet.com/t102/

Texas Longhorns, who SHOULD'VE been in the BCS Championship this year, but didn't make it in on a technicality! That's alright, we'll be back next year, better & stronger than ever, and Colt WILL get the Heisman this year!

Hook 'em Horns!

thumb-ut.gif

New England Patriots, please no rude comments I was born and raised in Massachusetts an dreamed of "my" team having a 19-0 season and we all know how that worked out...2008 was the worst year of my life I litterally had NOTHING but dissapointment.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am also a die-hard Pats fan, and it has taken me this whole past year to get over last year's Super Bowl. I mean, i was in PAIN for the first 2-3 months afterwards!!!! But I was VERY happy last weekend when Eli Manning and the Giants were out of the playoff picture. I was THRILLED to see the pouting look on Eli Manning's face. :)

As to this year, i have to say I take back all my early season Cassel trash-talking. he proved me wrong! I sure hope Brady gets that knee back togetehr, tho.....

Sharon

Archived