WHAT SONG DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?

ZeppFanForever

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I do not know if a thread like this one has ever been started in the past so I figured that I would start one now. If there is a thread like this one, I deeply apologize and combine this thread with the original one as an attachment. I'm here at the local bar having a few drinks and using the owner's (A good friend of mine.) computer in his office. This topic of discussion has been so interesting here at the bar, that I thought that I should share this discussion with all of you, my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics. The question is: "What Song Did You Lose Your Virginity To?" I know everyone has one, even I do. I lost my virginity in 1972 to the babysitter when I was eleven years old and she was fourteen. I had a serious crush on my babysitter, she was a total fox. I willingly lost my virginity to her. The song I lost my virginity to was 'Jumpin' Jack Flash" by THE ROLLING STONES. Now its your turn. ROCK ON!

LATE EDIT! I'm going to amend my question to this: "WHAT SONG OR MOVIE DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO?" I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you with your responses. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Not a song, per se, but a TV show.

John Lennon was on the David Frost nightime interview thing and my girl and I were BOTH having our first go.

Coincidentally, my signup date here, December 22 was THE NIGHT in 1972 it happened. How 'bout them apples ? I'm serious.

I was 15, she was 14.

At the Commanding Officer's house of the Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Honolulu just over 36 year ago. :D She was 'housesitting'.

My dad was John McCain's 'right hand man' at CincPac, Camp Smith..Oahu. The recent presidential candidate's father. If he only knew now ! :lol:

Not a song, per se, but a TV show.

John Lennon was on the David Frost nightime interview thing and my girl and I were BOTH having our first go.

Coincidentally, my signup date here, December 22 was THE NIGHT in 1972 it happened. How 'bout them apples ? I'm serious.

I was 15, she was 14.

At the Commanding Officer's house of the Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Honolulu just over 36 year ago. :D She was 'housesitting'.

My dad was John McCain's 'right hand man' at CincPac, Camp Smith..Oahu. The recent presidential candidate's father. If he only knew now ! :lol:

How's it going "gadgetguru?" AAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!! The truth finally comes out. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. ROCK ON!

it was not a song it was a move. the movie was the exorcist no joke now i think about it gees how funny

How's it going "tsaeb eht?" What a movie to lose your virginity to. How were you feeling the moment when Linda Blair's head was spinning around? ROCK ON!

How's it going "gadgetguru?" AAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!! The truth finally comes out. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. ROCK ON!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Doesn't take long, does it?

Which has been the#1 reason I've chosen to stay away so much more than I had been... :rolleyes:

Oh it's come out before. :D

BTW, I wonder how many lost it to

"Dear Mr. Fantasy" ....or

"I'm Looking Through You" ....or

"Please, Please Me" ....or

"Love the One Your With" ....or

"She's Not There" ....or

"Can't Get Enough (of your love)"

I betcha some Carpenters (and the schmaltz of the time) lost it to Debbie Boone's

"You Light Up My Life" !

:lol:

The M*A*S*H* theme song.

Was with a friend, who was a girl, while i was laying down in her bed watching the show, when she looked at me and mutter the greatest line ever.

"Do you want some"

I said yeah and kissed her for the first time.

She told me later she was talking about the drink she was drinking. But she claimed she was drunk and felt bad for me.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Doesn't take long, does it?

Which has been the#1 reason I've chosen to stay away so much more than I had been... :rolleyes:

How's it going "manderlyh" and welcome to the discussion. It sounds to me like you have a very interesting story to tell as well. Ok now, cough it up! ROCK ON!

Well i was a late starter....... it was a few days before my 18th birthday in May 75 and the song was Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix from the Axis Bold As Love Album.

How's it going "johnthomasmoby?" I LOVE Jimi's classic song "Little Wing! You were so lucky to lose your virginity to that song, it makes me wish that I did. ROCK ON!

"She's Not There" ....or

I betcha some Carpenters (and the schmaltz of the time) lost it to Debbie Boone's

"You Light Up My Life" !

How's it going "gadgetguru?" You named some pretty good songs to lose your virginity to. I love Debbie Boone's song "You light Up my Life." I swear, I was in love with Debbie Boone too besides Marie Osmond. Believe it or not, church girls can be even more wilder than girls that don't go to church. I know, I went out with the preachers daughter and she was worse than I was and I never went to church. The catholic school girls are worse, I lived one block away from a catholic high school for girls and dated over half of them. They were wild as hell! I swear, the Father/Priest must have been pretty busy at his church hearing all of those girls' confessions. ROCK ON!

"She's Not There" ....or

"You Light Up My Life" !

Please read the previous message. ROCK ON!

The M*A*S*H* theme song.

Was with a friend, who was a girl, while i was laying down in her bed watching the show, when she looked at me and mutter the greatest line ever.

"Do you want some"

I said yeah and kissed her for the first time.

She told me later she was talking about the drink she was drinking. But she claimed she was drunk and felt bad for me.

How's it going "Pb Derigable?" Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. THE M*A*S*H theme song? Its amazing what alcohol and drugs can do. What's even more amazing is that she remembered. You never forget your first time experience no matter what. ROCK ON!

I don't remember if a tv was on, but i know there wasn't any music (i would have never forgotten what song/songs if there had been). But the one song and album that stands out for me (a few years after losing my virginity) was with a new boyfriend of a month. Our first time we were at my best friend's house. She was in one bed with her new boyfriend (my bf's best friend) we were in the other (in her room, lol). She put on Physical Graffiti. The song i remember as a highlight is "In The Light". That was the first time i really listened to that song (after already being a huge Zeppelin fan for a few years).

If there had been an "album" to go along with my first time, it would have been "Darkness on the Edge of Town" by Bruce Springsteen.

On that note, time for bed :)

How's it going "manderlyh" and welcome to the discussion. It sounds to me like you have a very interesting story to tell as well. Ok now, cough it up! ROCK ON!

Nothing too interesting. Nothing was playing. Not a TV, not a radio. Nada.

Archived