JIMMY CONSIDERING ROCK HALL OF FAME EVENT

SteveAJones

• 3 weeks later...
I am saddened to see JP with a smoke.

:(

I am saddened to see people in the 21st century are thinking this way like the prohibition era....the exact set of mind like then

i am saddened to see jimmy is kicked out of the building like a dog or a second class citizen over a smoke while 20 years ago he could smoke any time

i am saddened to notice that people when they see a ciggarette are running from it,otherwise they will catch cancer in ten seconds

i am saddened to see a prohibition enforced like the alchohol prohibition era that may return again

today smoke tomorrow drinking

and the same recorded words are thrown in your face like shit

shs causes cancer

it is bad for you

it causes wrinkles asthma mental retardation penial dysfuntion etc.......

three quarters of the british people die from smoke

they don't die from other causes

i am saddened to see people are longtivity and long age maniacs in this miserable world

i am saddened to see am man like jimmy smoked and reached 65 in a good health is treated like a guilty man for a smoke

if this happened 30 years ago.... people then were free...not a crowd of sheeps mind stuffed against smoke and personal freedoms in common

IN MY OPINION IF THEY WANT TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM SMOKE THEY LL BETTER SHUT TOBACCO FIRMS

but if they shut it

ash the nazi organization will loose its fund from people's money and from tax payers money

and big pharma won't sell their shit

patches,gums etc....... and these gums causes cancer also but they ignore it to make profit

so man

chill out and live and let live

its a shame in a country which is so called free to imopse big fines over smoke and have a secret black shirt police to enforce it

andy a police to enforce it

because it is an unwanted ban

remember

Mc donalds can cause obisity

alchohol causes cancer and addiction

mobiles causes brain cancer

cars causes accidents

and the people of the fifth nazi riech must live for ever and to be stronger than superman himself

ufffffffffffffff how to live 100 years in this misrable world WHYYYYYYYY :angry::slapface:

smoke jimmy and enjoy your life :rolleyes:

BTW they hit smokers in the streets of california sometimes...is this Civilisation

the most thing i hate when people make from themselves preachers and start preachin the new religion

healthism

where health is new god and cigarrettes are the 666 beast

• 7 years later...
4 hours ago, Thomasw536 said:

Does anyone have the link to the youtube video of Beck and Page (& others) rehearsing for the 2009 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Event?  This is where Jimmy is asked to do a solo and he side sreps it.........

That's not ringing any bells for me at the moment -- nothing comes to mind. There was only a sound check around 11 am.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2016 at 11:04 PM, Thomasw536 said:

Does anyone have the link to the youtube video of Beck and Page (& others) rehearsing for the 2009 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Event?  This is where Jimmy is asked to do a solo and he side sreps it.........

only time this happened was during the ARMs concert 11/28 during Goodnight Irene, it was an option and Page tastefully opted out.

If in reference to this, the song was already on the tag- no one plays lead over a tag. 3:11 

2 hours ago, Dallas Knebs said:

only time this happened was during the ARMs concert 11/28 during Goodnight Irene, it was an option and Page tastefully opted out.

If in reference to this, the song was already on the tag- no one plays lead over a tag. 3:11 

Wow, it's Metallica playing with a whole bunch of people way better than they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived