JIMMY CONSIDERING ROCK HALL OF FAME EVENT

SteveAJones

On April 4, 2009, the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place in Cleveland for the first time since 1997. It will also be simulcast live on Fuse TV.

Guitarist Jeff Beck is to be enshrined, and he has asked an old friend who also plays guitar, a certain Jimmy Page, if he would give an induction speech at this event. As we all know, annual induction ceremony always culminates in a jam!

Jimmy is giving due consideration to Jeff's request.

Oh, and where's Eric?

It was an April morning when they told us we should go

And as I turned to you, you smiled at me, how could we say no?

- Achilles Last Stand

I was in the Akron, Ohio area a few years ago and considered going by the HoF in Cleveland. I never made it, but would enjoy being there for this event. Maybe if Eric's invited he can bring his buddy Jack Bruce to jam. I'm sure he'd love to be onstage with Jimmy Page and the reunited Yardbirdist's. :D

On April 4, 2009, the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place in Cleveland for the first time since 1997. It will also be simulcast live on Fuse TV.

Guitarist Jeff Beck is to be enshrined, and he has asked an old friend who also plays guitar, a certain Jimmy Page, if he would give an induction speech at this event. As we all know, annual induction ceremony always culminates in a jam!

Oh, and where's Eric?

- Achilles Last Stand

Thank you so much for this! I hope he does it!!!

Oh, and where's Eric?

- Achilles Last Stand

Most statements of this kind come with a reference or source.

Care to indulge us ???

I'm not one to doubt, but would love to investigate this if possible.

Also, I can see tickets for this event now being snatched up quickly.

I think I'm about to call the box office.

On a side note -- any sightings of JP at the Sundance Film Festival ??

Oh, and where's Eric?

- Achilles Last Stand

Percy could join them. :whistling:

Oh, and where's Eric?

- Achilles Last Stand

Achilles Last Stand is a song by Led Zeppelin, not Jeff Beck or Eric Clapton.

Tickets on sale to the public thru Ticketmaster starting at 10am on Sat, Jan 26th.

They will be limited to two per order.

I'd say You Shook Me and maybe Beck's Bolero...it's far too soon to say for certain.

With so much back catalog to choose from, the possibilities are staggering.

That's the ticket(s) !

Oh, 2 for me please. :D

Archived