Q & A game

Hotplant

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, "I can hear it calling me"?

Black Country Woman also has an improperly erased vocal. You can clearly hear "Oh baby" around 1:30-1:32. It runs through at least the whole first part of the song.

I'm assuming it's one of those, if not disregard this question.

According to Jimmy Page, baroness Von Zeppelin threatened to sue Led Zeppelin. At which show did this occur?

According to Jimmy Page, baroness Von Zeppelin threatened to sue Led Zeppelin. At which show did this occur?

She------------------> tumblr_kw7k9sDr2V1qzkhgso1_250.gif got mad in Copenhagen 1970.

Question - How many Bonhams have played with the other 3 members of Led Zeppelin?

She------------------> tumblr_kw7k9sDr2V1qzkhgso1_250.gif got mad in Copenhagen 1970.

Question - How many Bonhams have played with the other 3 members of Led Zeppelin?

I am not really posting to answer your question, but I am going to say two. Mick Bonham and his nephew, Jason. I know that there is a Deborah Bonham, however, I don't think she ever played with the other 3 members of Led Zeppelin.

I was really responding this:

I have seen this little snippet before. Is there really proof that this is the Baroness von Zeppelin? If this is really her and she is mad and upset, Robert seems to be taking it in stride and even smiling at the camera after she bangs His hair.

That cant be Eva since Robert had brown locks then. Thats definitely 1973 Robert. And publicenemy you are correct.

No idea. That is the second thing that comes up with a search of "barroness von zeppelin" on google.

She was upset during the Danmarks Radio 1969 performance (close enough to Copenhagen 1970?). According to Page (1990 MTV Rockumentary) she was there and flattered that they had used the Zeppelin name. When she saw the cover of Led Zeppelin I she became enraged and threatened to sue the band.

My guess is three. John, Mick, and Jason?

Assuming that is correct, as you may know Robert Plant likes to ramble in between songs, what are these ramblings commonly called? (sorry for the easy one, can't think of anything else :P)

No idea. That is the second thing that comes up with a search of "barroness von zeppelin" on google.

She was upset during the Danmarks Radio 1969 performance (close enough to Copenhagen 1970?). According to Page (1990 MTV Rockumentary) she was there and flattered that they had used the Zeppelin name. When she saw the cover of Led Zeppelin I she became enraged and threatened to sue the band.

My guess is three. John, Mick, and Jason?

Assuming that is correct, as you may know Robert Plant likes to ramble in between songs, what are these ramblings commonly called? (sorry for the easy one, can't think of anything else :P)

"Plantations"

Archived