Are Page and Jones retiring?

tatamata

IMO it just means Jimmy wishes after the success of the 02 show, the band could carry forth on some level.

Maybe, but why would have he just sat, dreamt, and talked to the press without negotiating with the people involved with the 02 reunion?

After great reunion show, they tried to stay together trying several singers. It did not work. We got last new maerial from Jimmy 11 years ago and from Jonesy 8 years ago. They had great chance with Jason to form new band and present some new maerial. Unfortunately, we will never get chance to hear that. Do you think they are retiring or we will see them together or separate with some new serious project playing tour with two hours shows?

Hi And Welcome. Great question!

No doubt Jimmy and John Paul have probably been jamming together for two hours in Jimmy's living room on a cold winter's eve ... followed by a sip of hot cocoa and off to bed by 10pm. (I think that's called semi-retirement, which is where I'd be if I were 65 y.o.) :)

Hi And Welcome. Great question!

No doubt Jimmy and John Paul have probably been jamming together for two hours in Jimmy's living room on a cold winter's eve ... followed by a sip of hot cocoa and off to bed by 10pm. (I think that's called semi-retirement, which is where I'd be if I were 65 y.o.) :)

Yes, I think we all will be at some point. The thing is I know people half their age who don't have half the life in them that they do. You know like this...

For as much as Jimmy seemed to enjoy the 02 reunion, I do remember him at the time thinking it might not be worth it to unearth Zeppelin for just one gig. I believe he said he thought it was selfish to do all the work that was involved and then nothing further.

Sometimes anger correctly channeled produces great music. Jimmy needs to take out his frustrations on his Les Paul.

Archived