Weird rock memorabilia on E-bay

zeptangerine

Okay I admit, I'm a e-bay hound, but today I came across the absolute weirdest piece of rock memorabilia I have ever seen- outside of Jimmy's action figures, of course. Check this out: a "Beatles licorice candy record" with a pic of a different Beatle on each disc. Here's a sample of George below. (No wonder he wanted out of the band after 1965. Can you blame him?!)

5c22_2.JPG

What else have you seen that's Beyond Belief? Crazy? or Simply Rad?

:accordian:

Couple of years ago there were a bunch of Jethro Tull related tour documents from the 70's. Expense accounts, hotel bills and the like and each was a separate auction. Real nonsense. Nobody was bidding.

Also a couple of years ago, I noticed on Leon Russell's website he was trying to sell used farm equipment. Tractors and such.

Couple of years ago there were a bunch of Jethro Tull related tour documents from the 70's. Expense accounts, hotel bills and the like and each was a separate auction. Real nonsense. Nobody was bidding.

Also a couple of years ago, I noticed on Leon Russell's website he was trying to sell used farm equipment. Tractors and such.

:hysterical:

How many times did I see him on Midnight Special? I lost count, that's how many. LEON!

I've got a nice shot of him at the Oakland Coliseum back in the mid 70's.

He was playing a Les Paul and was very slim (weren't we all?) :D

I don't find any of it strange, I'd like to buy it all.

Oh wait, you guys know the purple lion vest Robert wore in '71 during the Clubs Tours? (I think that was '71.) but anyway, someone had one one ebay and there was no way it was the real thing, but they said it still had his hair on it!

Archived