Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keke628

name of a zep song

11 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me the name of the Led Zeppelin song that has the lyrics I'm in the mood for a melody, i'm in the mood for a melody, i'm in the moooood? Thanks for the help.

Can anyone tell me the name of the Led Zeppelin song that has the lyrics I'm in the mood for a melody, i'm in the mood for a melody, i'm in the moooood? Thanks for the help.

It's not a Zep song but a song called "In the Mood" from Robert Plant's second solo Album, The Principle of Moments.

You beat me to it glicine!

The information that glicine posted is correct as far as I know.

One of my faves, especially live. Doug Boyle did some killer solos on it and in 1993 it had a fantastic jam that extended the song almost 13 minutes :o I also LOVED the Robert/Alison version with Matty Groves mixed in :D Only wish they did the whole of that song too :D

^ Me too! That song, and "Big Log" are definitely my favorite Robert solo songs :)

I love the song, it's great so is Thru' With The Two Step. They remind me of each other for some reason.

I love the song, it's great so is Thru' With The Two Step. They remind me of each other for some reason.

Though it doesn't remind me of In the Mood, Thru With the Two Step is such a lyrically intense and daunting song. One of my faves on the album.

With that thread question, you definitely know you're in the Newbies section. It's a learning experience for them and at least they like something good. Can never have too many Zeppelin fans.

Yep!! I'm currently turning my best friend into a Led Head-which isn't hard because she's fasinated by them anyways.

(With Dramatic Effect)I just hope I'm teaching her well...

:D

Btw- love In The Mood. A very soothing, relaxing song, among other things...